Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can confirm. I already had money deposited on a used P3D+ at a Lexus dealer in MA and was going to have it shipped to CA. Instead, thanks to this thread, I reached out to Chicago OA, placed an order and had a Midnight Silver Metallic P3D- in stock assigned to me. I'm working on arranging shipping now. Totally worth it, since I was going to do my own wheels and H&R suspension upgrade anyway. I'm SAVING money over a used P3D+!!! Thanks for the heads-up on this, as it ended a week of stress on finding a car.

Assigned a VIN for a white stealth in Ohio. I reserved a lr awd last week. It sounds like a few were delivered and one happened to match my build exactly with the performance upgrade. My SA already knew I wanted it and assigned it right away when it was delivered.

im tempted to get one of these fake ones so I dont have to wait as long for my m3p order
I love how tesla makes a large batch of unordered vehicles before orders from september are even started..impatiently waiting for my m3p

Anyone have their order sheet showing cost before taxes?

Here's an example for you from another buyer.

74638414_10104739755194392_3085201542748307456_o.jpg

Reactions: iamroy