Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The order page has been updated. Maybe people can now order it?

1EAA8116-23BF-4ECC-AD0E-865E652479BB.png

Looking like they killed the stealth as a "deal" but kept it as an option for those who don't want bigger brakes, wheels, or lowered suspension and/or who want greater range....

bummed I didn't get a stealth last time it was available.

Me too but the greater range looks to be a function of the wheels... It'd be one thing if the discount was there and you could use the money to buy your own rims, brakes, etc.. But why would anyone want this?

There's got to be a discount when not choosing the Performance Upgrade.
  • Performance Brakes
  • Carbon fiber spoiler
  • Lowered suspension
  • Aluminum alloy pedals
  • Increased top speed from 145mph to 162mph
  • Track Mode
All of that can't be a 'free' upgrade.

I don't remember seeing the Performance Upgrade option yesterday morning so maybe they're still working on the website...

• Funny
Reactions: MP3Mike
There's got to be a discount when not choosing the Performance Upgrade.
  • Performance Brakes
  • Carbon fiber spoiler
  • Lowered suspension
  • Aluminum alloy pedals
  • Increased top speed from 145mph to 162mph
  • Track Mode
All of that can't be a 'free' upgrade.

I don't remember seeing the Performance Upgrade option yesterday morning so maybe they're still working on the website...

I think you still get track mode don't you? And the speed I believe is directly related to the wheels/tires.

I’m wondering how the fact that Tesla now has the “boost” upgrade for the non performance model 3 affects the previous “stealth” configuration production plans.

It might be a very profitable idea for Tesla to simply offer an 18 inch wheel option that fits the Performance hub/brake setup.

Reactions: bhzmark