Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer on: 2018 Model X 75D. 5k Miles. Pristine. 6 Seater.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it was either rename it Ebay or get harassed for asking for a certain amount on a vehicle. My buddy told me that while you can post your car on TMC (which he did), you get a lot of people yelling at you, condemning you for wanting to get money out of your tesla. Not saying there are trollers / haters per se, just surprised people don't get the whole "you can ask what you want out of your car regardless of what anyone else thinks" tidbit... you may not sell it sure, but don't have to be attacked or belittled. ya know?

• Love
Reactions: bkp_duke
.... just surprised people don't get the whole "you can ask what you want out of your car regardless of what anyone else thinks" tidbit... you may not sell it sure.....

All good as long as it's very clear for everyone that the asking price is unreasonably high, sometimes even over brand new pricing*. No one here commenting on such a thread will stop a buyer who for any reason wants that particular car no matter the price.

*just an example, not referring to this particular ad.

Well it was either rename it Ebay or get harassed for asking for a certain amount on a vehicle. My buddy told me that while you can post your car on TMC (which he did), you get a lot of people yelling at you, condemning you for wanting to get money out of your tesla. Not saying there are trollers / haters per se, just surprised people don't get the whole "you can ask what you want out of your car regardless of what anyone else thinks" tidbit... you may not sell it sure, but don't have to be attacked or belittled. ya know?
You came on this forum asking 90k for a 75D with cloth seats. No one belittled you, but you cannot expect to post a car with a ridiculous price and have anyone take you seriously.

You came on this forum asking 90k for a 75D with cloth seats. No one belittled you, but you cannot expect to post a car with a ridiculous price and have anyone take you seriously.

Don’t worry he is an actual troll. He has no intention of buying a car cause if he did it wouldn’t take 3 years... right James? The average used car buyer spends 3 months from start to finish and a total of 14 hrs of online research when they purchase a used car. They on average go to only one dealership. Those are the numbers when the average person buys a used car. Jamesbrown on the other hand has spent 3 yrs at 20 hrs/day equaling exactly 21,720 hrs of online researching and still no Tesla... hmmm.

Haha this is classic.. I noticed you disagreed with my posts that have all came to fruition? Amazing how I predicted the P100DL would collapse in value... yes? Even better are seeing your comments about members houses, etc that you constantly troll. Pretending that you actually own anything of value when you clearly can’t when you’re spending an exuberant amount of time making a simple car purchase. If you had any financial expertise and spent an 1/8 of your time investing your research into the stock market, in the last 3 yrs you could’ve started you’re own ev company lol. I mean with how knowledgeable you are about Tesla’s without ever owning one... right?

I could be living in San Francisco and he would trash talk me for living in a one bedroom apartment. James just like your concept of valuing cars worldwide, your perception of home values are just as inaccurate lol. Wherever it is you call home/live, in your ginormous house and 10 car garage with a full size baseball court (I’m obviously being overzealous ) the same applies to homes. Since I know you have no idea what I am talking about a studio in San Francisco on average rents for $3,000/month lol. I can name 10 states where $300,000 will buy you a 3,000-square foot home or more lol. If you lived in California or New York you would call a closet home buddy.

Since I also know the demographics for Tesla owners it makes your comments or advice worse than believing the world is flat or we never landed on the moon. I assume out of those 2 you actually do believe one. Since 88% of Tesla owners own homes (meaning you have a mortgage, does not mean you own it outright...ok) and you claim or give the assumption that you are definitely a home owner... yet no Tesla? The median home value is $350,000 for Tesla owners, but since most of those Tesla owners live in California the average is going to be much less, let’s say $250,000.(hopefully you understand the difference between median and average) These are the S and X demographics and based on your cockiness and lambasts of everyone’s stuff you should definitely own a fleet of Tesla’s.
Exactly how many Tesla’s have you owned? Not at once, just all together? Bahaha
I think you should stop giving price advice and join a forum where you can actually purchase a car from. Instead of trash talking someone who actually owns one. Yes... telling the OP what the car is worth when you can’t even afford one is trolling, trash talking, and pathetic. Get a life and a job. Than maybe you will realize once you can afford a Costco membership that Kirkland Vodka is the same as Grey Goose. As the rumors say, if not it still has the same quality and taste so maybe Costco can make you a version of the Model X. May not be the same company but for 1/2 the price you may actually buy one before yr 4 of research.

View attachment 440939 View attachment 440941 View attachment 440942 View attachment 440943 View attachment 440945 View attachment 440946 View attachment 440948 View attachment 440949 View attachment 440950 View attachment 440951 Serious offers PM me. Taking offers on my gorgeously wrapped 2018 75D Tesla that is pretty much brand new!
This thing turns heads! Many people stop and ask if they can take pictures of it.
Bought brand new directly from Tesla for $102.5k, last December (2018). Added a $6k wrap with wrap + chrome delete. The Model X has only 5,090 miles. Comes with aftermarket, heavy duty floor mats that have kept the carpets super clean! Instead of paying $108.5k for a new tesla plus a wrap job, pick mine up instead :)
Btw your car is beautiful... my wife loves the wrap color

Beautiful X! I love the color. :D

@JamesBrown - all Model X have Active Air Suspension. The only difference in the Raven builds regarding suspension is the Adaptive function that changes between Standard & Sport (which ultimately does nothing substantial for the X...but a lot more for the S, at least in my testing).

Based on what I’ve seen, I’d say somewhere around mid to high 70’s is a great price for this thing. Best of luck with the sale!
It adjusts the dampening based on driving behavior, which the old system did not do.

Hard to listen to anyone’s input that has never owned a Tesla. I’m sure by your 5th test drive they banned you from going to any Tesla dealership worldwide. I guess you don’t need any experience to know what your talking about right? Just what you read and from playing Gran Turismo you’re basically a pro at driving Tesla’s?

Hard to listen to anyone’s input that has never owned a Tesla. I’m sure by your 5th test drive they banned you from going to any Tesla dealership worldwide. I guess you don’t need any experience to know what your talking about right? Just what you read and from playing Gran Turismo you’re basically a pro at driving Tesla’s?

This is just silly. You're saying that one cannot know facts and details about something they do not own?

*facepalm

Beautiful X! I love the color. :D

@JamesBrown - all Model X have Active Air Suspension. The only difference in the Raven builds regarding suspension is the Adaptive function that changes between Standard & Sport (which ultimately does nothing substantial for the X...but a lot more for the S, at least in my testing).

Based on what I’ve seen, I’d say somewhere around mid to high 70’s is a great price for this thing. Best of luck with the sale!

This is just silly. You're saying that one cannot know facts and details about something they do not own?

*facepalm

In this case... I’m definitely going to take the opinion of someone who has actual test driving experience and the other opinion with a grain of salt

• Disagree
Reactions: JamesBrown
Hard to listen to anyone’s input that has never owned a Tesla.
Well, but you don't know.... that person may have never owned a Tesla, but could be a repair person, or even a designer of Tesla system parts. Just saying, I know LOTS of people out at the factory that don't actually own a Tesla, but know a lot about how they are designed. I try not to make assumptions about a person's knowledge when I don't know them. :)

Don’t worry he is an actual troll. He has no intention of buying a car cause if he did it wouldn’t take 3 years... right James? The average used car buyer spends 3 months from start to finish and a total of 14 hrs of online research when they purchase a used car. They on average go to only one dealership. Those are the numbers when the average person buys a used car. Jamesbrown on the other hand has spent 3 yrs at 20 hrs/day equaling exactly 21,720 hrs of online researching and still no Tesla... hmmm.

Haha this is classic.. I noticed you disagreed with my posts that have all came to fruition? Amazing how I predicted the P100DL would collapse in value... yes? Even better are seeing your comments about members houses, etc that you constantly troll. Pretending that you actually own anything of value when you clearly can’t when you’re spending an exuberant amount of time making a simple car purchase. If you had any financial expertise and spent an 1/8 of your time investing your research into the stock market, in the last 3 yrs you could’ve started you’re own ev company lol. I mean with how knowledgeable you are about Tesla’s without ever owning one... right?

I could be living in San Francisco and he would trash talk me for living in a one bedroom apartment. James just like your concept of valuing cars worldwide, your perception of home values are just as inaccurate lol. Wherever it is you call home/live, in your ginormous house and 10 car garage with a full size baseball court (I’m obviously being overzealous ) the same applies to homes. Since I know you have no idea what I am talking about a studio in San Francisco on average rents for $3,000/month lol. I can name 10 states where $300,000 will buy you a 3,000-square foot home or more lol. If you lived in California or New York you would call a closet home buddy.

Since I also know the demographics for Tesla owners it makes your comments or advice worse than believing the world is flat or we never landed on the moon. I assume out of those 2 you actually do believe one. Since 88% of Tesla owners own homes (meaning you have a mortgage, does not mean you own it outright...ok) and you claim or give the assumption that you are definitely a home owner... yet no Tesla? The median home value is $350,000 for Tesla owners, but since most of those Tesla owners live in California the average is going to be much less, let’s say $250,000.(hopefully you understand the difference between median and average) These are the S and X demographics and based on your cockiness and lambasts of everyone’s stuff you should definitely own a fleet of Tesla’s.
I think you should stop giving price advice and join a forum where you can actually purchase a car from. Instead of trash talking someone who actually owns one. Yes... telling the OP what the car is worth when you can’t even afford one is trolling, trash talking, and pathetic. Get a life and a job. Than maybe you will realize once you can afford a Costco membership that Kirkland Vodka is the same as Grey Goose. As the rumors say, if not it still has the same quality and taste so maybe Costco can make you a version of the Model X. May not be the same company but for 1/2 the price you may actually buy one before yr 4 of research.
That is officially the second longest post on this forum I didn't bother reading.

Thank you for your post. I agree with everything you write about James..............

• Love
Reactions: MelvinLee
Well it was either rename it Ebay or get harassed for asking for a certain amount on a vehicle. My buddy told me that while you can post your car on TMC (which he did), you get a lot of people yelling at you, condemning you for wanting to get money out of your tesla.

Admittedly late to the party, but that's every car forum on the internet, ever, not just TMC. The reason for the apparent hating is that sellers often grossly overestimate the value of their vehicles, and the internet--for all its good and plenty of bad--has a very low tolerance for BS. 15 minutes of searching classifies can easily come up with a ballpark asking price; no asking price is a big red flag for most that the seller isn't serious.

The hard truth of selling a near-new ~$100k car for a minimal discount, which is obviously what you're hoping for, is that the potential buyer pool is extremely small. There simply aren't that many people willing to let you only knock off $10-15k of your purchase price (and I'm talking the $102k, not the $108k), especially for a vehicle that's closer to a base model than not.

Reactions: 67King