Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

map updates!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416019158.625882.jpg

Finally got mine today too. Conveniently timed & definitely more current. The roads through Lake of the Ozarks were finally accurate.

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but has someone figured out away to definitively determine if you have gotten them or not? I haven't seen that message pop-up yet, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened while tesla service had it
Tesla Service isn't able to apply the map update, so the only way you can tell is that pop up.

Last edited:
I got the maps updated pop-up when I returned to my car while out Christmas shopping yesterday. It seems like a strange place to get it, given it's normally parked at home over 14 hours a day with a strong WiFi signal...

The nice thing is it fixes the most annoying directions it always gave when leave my house. It insisted on turning right then making a U-turn at the next intersection, instead of just turning left to start with. Now it just says turn left. Even if it fixes nothing else, I'm happy :)