Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.36.1 update released with 5% power increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any LR RWD got this update? What kind of range are you guys seeing ?
Still patiently waiting for the update. I believe the only ones who have it right now are P3D and LRD...

If it shakes out to be about the same range increase as SR+ (4.2%) and LRD (3.9%) then I'm expecting about a 4% increase for the LR RWD putting it at ~338mi depending on if you saw the increase to 325 previously. At least that's what I'm hoping for!!

If you go by Teslafi roughly 96% of the entire fleet doesn't have it.

Installs of 36.1 dropped to nearly nothing after 11/2 (and 0 today so far)

Usually means to expect 36.2 shortly fixing whatever serious issue some early adopters ran into.
(this is why I do NOT have my car set to get updates early even though I allegedly qualify as an FSD owner)

Still patiently waiting for the update. I believe the only ones who have it right now are P3D and LRD

Some LR RWD, SR and SR+ models also received this update according to TeslaFi:

55A7183B-0747-4A03-A0D0-1B5CE640888D.jpeg

Anyone else seeing media related oddities? Connection drops (Spotify hangs up entirely quite often), radio stations unable to change, (and sometimes the stations change but the display does not reflect it), song name display stopped working, etc.

Yep noticed a similar media glitch yesterday on 2019.36.1

Listening to the radio and it just cut out. Tried switching the station and there was a delay ~10 seconds. Switched back to the original station, same type of delay. After that just kept it on that station.

• Helpful
Reactions: jebinc
Cross posted with the "P3D Horsepower?" thread. I did an acceleration measurement this morning in my car. Plotted vs. pre-first bump, post-first bump, and post-second bump. Decent gains. Not as big as the first jump. (y-axis is ft/s^2, 32.2 ft/s^2 = 1G). 0-60 with rollout was 3.083 s, without rollout (from 0.8 km/hr - same as VBOX trigger) 3.315 s. Max Gs: 0.901

View attachment 473395
That means a 0.05 sec speedup compared to my best times before both flat and rolling. Small change but still cool. I will post when I update and remeasure