Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any reports of people with an "improved 100" getting it? What I've seen so far is that very, very few people have actually got it... but of those very few (which ... probably aren't on the forum right now), any of them have a 99 they turned into a 100?

No reboots here, always thought that was a shady cheat. Yes, the car makes mistakes, but improving it is part of the game ;)

Youtuber Pro Tesla is attempting to livestream his first drive. See how it goes.

livestream

edit: livestream didn't work after finishing the install. He said something about trying to set up a mobile hotspot but it didn't work. He'll probably post a video when he gets back.

Last edited:
Reactions: K5TRX
Very early initial impression from a new FSD tester:

Maybe the Safety Score had me trained to be too cautious, but the beta feels pretty aggressive. I don’t mean that negatively. It feels confident and fast. I didn’t expect that.

Initial impressions are wow and reminiscent of the first time trying Autopilot back in 2015 (I think?). When it works, it’s really slick.

It definitely still needs supervision. It seems to want to hug the right a little too much for me.

I disengaged twice on a short ride. One time, it seemed like it wanted to go straight into a field at a T intersection. I took over and reported it. The other, it felt like it was taking a turn too quickly and might hit the right curb. It’s very possible it would’ve been fine, but I don’t know the system enough yet.

90 degree turns worked well if not a little too cautious. It creeps out slowly. I was on a dark road and it probably couldn’t see anything while looking for cross traffic. Once it decides to go, however, it does it quickly and feels natural.

For what it’s worth, at the end of this 3 mile test, I had a 100 safety score for the drive. I was concerned the disengagements had me reacting longer than 3 seconds to correct.

Time for sleep and looking forward to testing in the daytime.