Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has bounced around recently with the latest being Nov 6 -19th. Yesterday I got my vin at text for scheduling delivery. Going to pick it up on Wednesday. What's interesting is I had home delivery selected but no have to go to the local dealership to pick it up
Mine was the other way, lol. Selected local pickup (12 miles always from the Fremont location) and got defaulted to home delivery with no option to pick up at the Fremont location.

I ordered the MYLR with standard wheels, black interior, and tow hitch on May 1st of this year. Recently got a new window of Nov. 26 to Dec. 5, and then yesterday I received a text message that my Model Y has just departed the factory and is in transit to my delivery center (Mt. Kisco, NY). And today I see a VIN also, from the Fremont factory. Progress!

Reactions: sa012
I ordered the MYLR with standard wheels, black interior, and tow hitch on May 1st of this year. Recently got a new window of Nov. 26 to Dec. 5, and then yesterday I received a text message that my Model Y has just departed the factory and is in transit to my delivery center (Mt. Kisco, NY). And today I see a VIN also, from the Fremont factory. Progress!
You stole my car! :) I have the same model and had an EDD of Nov 8 - Nov 20 until this morning when it was pushed back to Nov 19 a Dec 3.

• Funny
Reactions: colea
Woo hoo! Great news. Mine has been stuck on Dec 2-31 for weeks now. I'm actually hoping for the end of the year as I'd like to get the comfort suspension.

OD 5/27/22 MYLR MSM standard everything........Just got a text from Tesla that my order is to be delivered in the next several weeks and they will be in touch with updates in the coming weeks for delivery. No VIN though. App is still telling me December 14-31 so don't know if they are just sending the text to be proactive? Was hoping to delay it to 1/1/23 for the tax credit. Don't know if it will happen now.

OD 5/27/22 MYLR MSM standard everything........Just got a text from Tesla that my order is to be delivered in the next several weeks and they will be in touch with updates in the coming weeks for delivery. No VIN though. App is still telling me December 14-31 so don't know if they are just sending the text to be proactive? Was hoping to delay it to 1/1/23 for the tax credit. Don't know if it will happen now.
If you monitor a few of the other threads (March, April, June) - Loads of March delivery’s being schedule in the next week or so.

I usually use this to temper my expectations for my May order - with no rhyme or reason.

Reactions: sa012
My EDD is no longer displaying in my iPhone Tesla App. It looks like it is updating the EDD fields (grey area for a few seconds), but when it looks done updating, it is blank. The website still shows it (Dec 04 - Dec 31). Problem started for me a few days ago. I've logged out/in, and even deleted/reinstalled the app, no luck. Anyone else experience anything similar?

IMG_7397.png

IMG_7396.png

My EDD is no longer displaying in my iPhone Tesla App. It looks like it is updating the EDD fields (grey area for a few seconds), but when it looks done updating, it is blank. The website still shows it (Dec 04 - Dec 31). Problem started for me a few days ago. I've logged out/in, and even deleted/reinstalled the app, no luck. Anyone else experience anything similar?

View attachment 873529
View attachment 873528
Haven't seen that. It does often hang the third or fourth time I check and just stays grey like it is searching for the EDD, but if I force quit the app, it works right away. At least until I impatiently check four or five more times.

• Helpful
Reactions: FultonMDUSA

View attachment 873529
View attachment 873528
Had this issue prior to my delivery. When I asked my SA, they just said it was removed as they preferred to not have the system change dates constantly as they were clearing up some certification issues. Popped back up after a few days once they requested I schedule a delivery time. I wouldn't worry about it.