Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, i have my MS since 2 years now and 100000km.
Since 2 months i have a problem with my MCU... here is the list of the problem.
- the subwoofer is off
- Dolby surround disappear
- Bluetooth don't start
- 3G don't start
- WIFI don't start

before this 2 updates failed. I don't know if it's a problem on the SSD drive or not or if i can do a deep reboot.
But something really it's that after a reboot all the parameters come back at the same position. If i delete all the destination in the GPS, the drivers, change al the configuration and then reboot.... everything come back and the same position, like a backup.

Someone had also this problem? The answer from the Service Center is to replace the MCU and then pay 3440.80€. Crazy

i forgot also
- each 5 seconds the sound is going OFF and 5 seconds ON for all the functions of the car.
- the energy screen sow always the same thing
- i can use the GPS (without the google map) to know if i have enough energy.

pull fuses or disconnect the 12v battery terminal, fuses are easier and you can target what you want to de-power (the center console)

or you could take a picture of fuses in fuse box and pull them all, then put them back in the way you found them (refer to your photo)

you should not require Tesla to do anything if you pull a fuse, then re-insert it some time later, or disconnect the battery, then connect it again

de-powering the console would not be the same as a "factory reset" which will flush memory