Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any way to check if the referral code used went thru post order? I don't see it on my order email or agreement.

Additionally, is the app crashing on anyone? It only shows me the video tutorial. If I X out of it, nothing loads. I can try to swipe right for a menu, but nothing works.

What is a backdoor edit link?

It's a way to edit your order if your order button has gone away (happens right away when you choose Cash as payment method when you configure). From a ton of other comments, it stops leading to the configurator when your car starts being manufactured, usually 24-72 hours before delivery date email and/or VIN comes in:

h.t.t.p.s://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN

Make sure you're logged into your Tesla account, then paste that link into your browser. Remove the periods at the beginning and type the numbers from your reservation number after the RN at the end.

Need to Modify my post.

Saw a white model 3 today right next to me with the black seats.

Decided the net $1k increase on moving away from Black ext , White seats was worth it.

Just changed it under edit .

White , Black seata . Aeros , no EAP.

Was told on the phone that despite it showing new base price of $46k that the $45k is honored.

Reactions: neroden
Reactions: ggies07
I've been resisting every urge to call or email until I've let at least two weeks past since my order. My obsession has reached new heights since I pulled the trigger. Anyone else have strategies for coping? Or some interesting content to share for distraction?

Visit TMC every 15 minutes and look for updates from members. Between here and reddit, you'll probably get the most up-to-date information that Tesla call center folks won't even know about.

• Funny
Reactions: neroden
I was waiting for the SR, so I just got the basics. Also guys, I have a 8 year old daughter who still believes in Santa, but I'm pretty sure I'm the most excited for this holiday season!! :)

• Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott7
I'm a day 1 line-waiter on the East Coast and was holding out for the SR but am really thinking I need to jump on this MR with the expectations that i'll only get $3750 credit vs the full and maybe get an xmas surprise.

White Exterior
standard wheels
white interior
Auto pilot
$54K...more than what I wanted to spend but the chance at full credit is probably worth the shot.