Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I heard there are currently about 10,000 Mid-Range reservations, the spreadsheet only shows about 190 entries for MR, so very small sample, but enthusiastic sample. I am willing to bet this weekend there were a couple hundred delivery confirmations sent out.. but still very small fraction.

They can bang out about 5k a week right? So this might mean I’m cool for delivery by end of year on the East Coast.

Day 1 online reservation holder, live in SF Bay Area
Ordered 10/19, Midnight Silver Metallic, Aero, EAP
Notified by text 11/4 that I can pick up at Fremont factory on 11/10 :)
Logged into website and see VIN

Almost the same configuration expect for the EAP. I also in the SF Bay Area.
I ordered mine on 10/21 at the sales center. No reservation. I noticed that I could log-in to the Apps on Saturday night but no VIN yet. Hopefully this means the VIN will be coming soon..

Almost the same configuration expect for the EAP. I also in the SF Bay Area.
I ordered mine on 10/21 at the sales center. No reservation. I noticed that I could log-in to the Apps on Saturday night but no VIN yet. Hopefully this means the VIN will be coming soon..
My delivery is 11/10 and I don’t have access to the app or referrals...

Ordered 10/21
White
Aero wheels
NO EAP
black interior

Entered referral code during ordering and was visible on website and app immediately after...
Got a call & text from DA on 10/24 introducing himself...but nothing since....

Waiting in Miami, FL

Ordered on 10/25. No prior reservation...

MR RWD, Midnight Silver, white Interior, Aero Wheels with EAP. Delivery to NoVA Tesla showroom (East Coast).

Referral added later, currently in drafting contract mode and have access to App. No news after that..