Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From dallas, Tx. Ordered white interior. Day 3 reservation. Ordered on 10/18. Still no delivery date. Don't think anyone from Texas has gotten a delivery date yet. Hope the white interior does hold things up.

Hi,
I have been watching this thread for long time but now I am getting excited to see that east coast getting the delivery date but I am disappointed that no news for me.

Order on Oct 19th
No reservation prior

Black color with black interior
EAP

All I see since beginning "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

No change in status or website change happened to me

Devon order here - 10/20 order date. Black with Black and white. I'm guessing you'll get yours first but it's probably really based on logistics. Scheduled channels open and they throw cars at that route.

Let’s see. It’s mostly reservation holders that are being prioritized. But in next 2 weeks we will know a lot more. I have said many times before but for me later date in Dec is fine. Basically in a nutshell any time on or before Dec 31.

Reactions: V__2
Hi,
I have been watching this thread for long time but now I am getting excited to see that east coast getting the delivery date but I am disappointed that no news for me.

Order on Oct 19th
No reservation prior

Black color with black interior
EAP

All I see since beginning "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

No change in status or website change happened to me
where do you see that message-"We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment" ?