Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
East Coast, non-owning, line waiter. Ordered Nov 1, just got the email for home delivery on Nov 25

MR
White
Black interior
EAP
Aero

Flying to Disney that morning....hoping they can deliver the day before. It's gonna kill me to know my Model 3 is just sitting in my garage for a week.....

Similar to @MG-MD... first time poster, similar specs and same delivery date and location.
  • Reservation Day One Web Pre-reveal
  • Config Date October 19, 2018
  • Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • EAP
  • East Coast (Maryland)
  • Delivery Scheduled 12/24 10AM
Seems to be the furtest date out there I have seen... lots of late Nov and early December but late December already? Cutting it close for the credit, but will be an awesome Christmas if all goes well.

Reactions: shanif
Similar to @MG-MD... first time poster, similar specs and same delivery date and location.
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • EAP
  • East Coast (Maryland)
Seems to be the furtest date out there I have seen... lots of late Nov and early December but late December already? Cutting it close for the credit, but will be an awesome Christmas if all goes well.
I'm guessing because you both have special colors? seems like black comes first

Tonight we received our delivery date 11/30, but haven't received the VIN. They've also chosen to have us do home delivery, even though we only live 7 miles from the nearest service center. Also, our liaison appears to be in Las Vegas...which is odd.

Unfortunately, there is no way we can take delivery that day...and we're going to ask to have the delivery moved to the SC.

We'll see how it goes.

East coast.
Day one online reservation holder
Current customer (2 yr lease returned also!)
10/18 original order. Modified on 11/3 - swapped white interior with black and added EAP
Black, Aero, black interior, AEP
No text message, but the account page shows delivery date and time: November 26th evening at home.
I thought the switch to the black interior or adding EAP made the difference, but after seeing the updates looks like they are sent a new shipment to this way.

Using an underpowered device makes access to VIN tracker Google document very difficult. Can someone tell me how to track if any mid range, white interior cars have been scheduled for delivery to any location based on the data we have?

Last edited:
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • EAP
  • East Coast (Maryland)

Since that is same color as mine and I am scheduled for 12/4 in Atlanta, I am guessing yours is in the same batch but delayed due to filling a delivery truck to your location.

Using an underpowered device makes access to VIN tracker Google document very difficult. Can someone tell me how to track if any mid range, white interior cars have been scheduled for delivery to any location based on the data we have?
Funny that you asked. I just looked at it out of curiosity as I switched from white to black. I only see one scheduled delivery, for a non-owner in TN. VIN number is also there, so I am assuming he lucked out?

East Coast, non-owning, line waiter. Ordered Nov 1, just got the email for home delivery on Nov 25

MR
White
Black interior
EAP
Aero

Flying to Disney that morning....hoping they can deliver the day before. It's gonna kill me to know my Model 3 is just sitting in my garage for a week.....

I ordered this exact config on 10/24, west coast and planned on Fremont pick up. How did you get it before me???

Just looked at the spreadsheet and about 20 or so new delivery dates today... very good progress. No matter what people like to think and whatever your local Tesla advisors say, it’s clear early reservations are being honored, followed by people who ordered on the 18th, 19th and 20th of October. If you are in the reservation category and ordered the MR early, just be patient. I am sure you’ll hear something within a week. you are not a reserver, and you claim to have a delivery date, you are lucky or you probably ordered some other variant and are confused.

Reactions: model3fan
Posting on behalf of my mother, who I talked into reserving a Model 3 last year. Just so everyone knows, she did not receive an email from Tesla when she got her VIN and delivery date. She only found out because I kept pestering her to check her Tesla account. Sure enough, she checked it this evening and it showed her VIN number and said the delivery appointment is scheduled for Nov. 14th at 6pm! Two days from now! What if they had just shown up? I understand that some things might slip through the cracks with the ramp up and all the new employees, but it definitely caught her off guard. She's scrambling to get financing lined up.

Some details:

Model 3 Mid Range
Reservation date: 7/6/2017
Order Date: 10/18/2018 (a couple hours after the tweet)
Color: Blue
Wheels: Aero
EAP: No