Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want to get on the delivery date appointment train!
Ordered 11/5/2018 (Paramus, NJ in-store after test drive), Day 0 reservation holder
MSM, EAP, 18' Aero
Delivery date 11/27/18!!! home delivery @ 8am, NO VIN yet
such excite, much scrambling. don't have outlet, don't have loan secured, don't have trade in readied. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott7
Want to get on the delivery date appointment train!
Ordered 11/5/2018 (Paramus, NJ in-store after test drive), Day 0 reservation holder
MSM, EAP, 18' Aero
Delivery date 11/27/18!!! home delivery @ 8am, NO VIN yet
such excite, much scrambling. don't have outlet, don't have loan secured, don't have trade in readied. lol

Wow, less one month from order date to delivery date.

Waiting patiently for the east coast list to get over and for them to come to west coast and start assigning. I think that would take a week more for people like us in west coast @whydontwe . I am in Bay Area, Ordered on 10/21 Black/Black with EAP no reservation.

It's hard not to refresh the tesla account page just in case if something pops up, lol!

Well, did not receive any email either. Based on emails posted earlier, don't think it will be wise to start the auto loan application without hearing from an IDA. Also, I will sell my existing car separately so technically not a trade in, was just caught up in the moment.
Considering your delivery is within 2 weeks and loan apps are good for 30 days, it may be okay to start loan apps.

Reactions: sunhelm
This happened to me. I ordered on 10/22 then got an email saying my change was accepted (I made no change) and gave a new order date of 10/31. I called Tesla 3 times on 3 different days and all 3 people said it did not change my place in line because I made no changes. 1 of them said they still see my order date as 10/22.
This is correct. Don't fret. Your original order date is still valid, even if you modify a few days after.