Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got delivery text earlier today (12/2). They would like to deliver 12/6.

MR/RMC ext/blk int/aero/no EAP
Oct 20, 11:33 PM Pacific
Day-0 reservation holder, current owner of Model S.

Interestingly, prior to today, I did not receive any messages of any kind other than order confirmation.

Order on 11/23... got notice yesterday that my Delivery Date is to be 12/05. That said they've not yet quoted me anything for my trade-in, so unless that happens pretty soon I don't know if that delivery date will hold up or not.

Our configuration is:
  • Mid Range, Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot

Order on 11/23... got notice yesterday that my Delivery Date is to be 12/05. That said they've not yet quoted me anything for my trade-in, so unless that happens pretty soon I don't know if that delivery date will hold up or not.

Our configuration is:
  • Midnight Silver
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot

I wouldn't worry about it. I had an offer same day once I got my DA he worked it all out for me.

Original delivery of black interior/exterior, non eap, aero was pushed back from the 30th to the 5th without any form of contact at all. This is now the 3rd time I have gotten shafted on one of teslas cars. (Two being cpo model s, one model three) if I didn’t follow the company and their envisionment so closely I probably would have walked away. Very disappointing

Original estimate from Tesla was that they need at least 3 to 4 weeks for delivery to East coast .. which means, if ppl don't receive updates this coming week, then no chance of delivery by EOY for East Coast and some MidWest states ...

I'm in Texas, still waiting for the very first notification from Tesla :(

In Dallas area and picked up my Tesla on Saturday. Really fun to drive car. The pickup was a breeze. In and out in an hour.
No issues noted. Only some sticky stuff on the trunklid, it was from the transportation cover they use. The Tesla guys quickly cleaned it up.

• Informative
Reactions: Rarity
Original delivery of black interior/exterior, non eap, aero was pushed back from the 30th to the 5th without any form of contact at all. This is now the 3rd time I have gotten shafted on one of teslas cars. (Two being cpo model s, one model three) if I didn’t follow the company and their envisionment so closely I probably would have walked away. Very disappointing

It could be worse, I was supposed to get my car on the 27th and got pushed back to the 14th because there are to many cars to deliver for the new england area and only one delivery center to process them all. I would be happy with a 5 day delay at this point.

Our configuration is:
  • Midnight Silver
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot

Is 11/23 correct? Did you mean 10/23? I’m shocked that you are scheduled and so many of us from October are still waiting.

I believe there is a backlog of inventory for LR which is why they are getting filled quicker (ie matching within a day or two). MR should be quick in my opinion in December unless possibly those who are requesting white interiors might be taking longer than normal.