Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who order Model 3 Mid Range on same day it was announced, live in LA, and have yet to receive a text from Tesla, I called today. Guy said they are in process of sending out a bunch of emails/texts for mid range customers. I asked, “when should se start making this a big deal”, lol, He said “by next week”. Hang in there! I’m trying to.

On a good note!
Coming from my cousin who already owns Model 3, he says it’s worth the wait, so I sure hope this chaos ends up turning out well for all of us. Almost there!!!

Reactions: T3SLAYER
For those who order Model 3 Mid Range on same day it was announced, live in LA, and have yet to receive a text from Tesla, I called today. Guy said they are in process of sending out a bunch of emails/texts for mid range customers. I asked, “when should se start making this a big deal”, lol, He said “by next week”. Hang in there! I’m trying to.

On a good note!
Coming from my cousin who already owns Model 3, he says it’s worth the wait, so I sure hope this chaos ends up turning out well for all of us. Almost there!!!

Thanks. Everyone talks about the delayed white interior, but the Red exterior also seems to be delayed. I have seen very few Red deliveries announced in this thread.

I'm in SoCal and have received no communication (10/19 order, current owner)

New to posting but have been reading for a while so thanks everyone for all the info on this site!

Just scheduled delivery next week in St. Louis

Midrange battery
All black paint
Black interrior
Aero wheels
EAP

Here’s the strange thing. My rate quoted through Tesla Finance (has the note approved by xyz bank on my account page) went for the current lowest 3.99 to 7.77 today! I just emailed the Finance guy I was in contact with hopefully it was just a mistake now that I only have 1 week to get everything in line.

On a good note!
Thanks for getting some sort of update for us.

New to posting but have been reading for a while so thanks everyone for all the info on this site!

Just scheduled delivery next week in St. Louis

Midrange battery
All black paint
Black interrior
Aero wheels
EAP

Here’s the strange thing. My rate quoted through Tesla Finance (has the note approved by xyz bank on my account page) went for the current lowest 3.99 to 7.77 today! I just emailed the Finance guy I was in contact with hopefully it was just a mistake now that I only have 1 week to get everything in line.

Forget the banks. For those of you financing through a 3rd party, you should be calling credit unions for a loan 1st and the banks as a last resort. You’ll thank me when you see the loans CUs offer.

Forget the banks. For those of you financing through a 3rd party, you should be calling credit unions for a loan 1st and the banks as a last resort. You’ll thank me when you see the loans CUs offer.

Tried the credit union but didn’t get a much better rate with those in STL. I would have had to drop the term pretty significantly to save more than 10bps. Figures I’d take the extra couple years with Tesla and just make a bigger payment if I want.

Long time lurker here,

White exterior
White interior
No EAP
Aero wheels
Jacksonville, FL
Reservation holder
Non-owner

Originally ordered black exterior-white interior on 21st Oct, switched to white exterior on Nov 24th due to Elon sending text that orders by 30 Nov are guaranteed. Got delivery text today for 12/15. Glad to have an end in sight.

It did switch me to the higher mid range price when I changed paint color. Trying to work it out with the DA. Called Tesla and they said the DA will be able to sort it out.

Good luck to all the white interiors out there!!

LOL...I actually got conflicting texts

First one that said, “While we prepare your Tesla, please complete all Checkout items at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to be prepared to take delivery when your Tesla is ready.”

Followed almost immediately by, “Hi CUST. This is Raymond at Tesla letting you know your Tesla Model 3 RNXXX is now scheduled for delivery on 12/12 12:00 pm at our LOCATION delivery location. To prepare for your delivery, please complete your account profile at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount. Please reply YES to confirm or reply with any scheduling concerns. Thank you!”

And then the disappointing, “Automated message - This message was sent by error. Please disregard. We will be in contact with you once your Tesla Vehicle is ready for delivery!”