Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minnesota Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE

MYP
Order Date: 02/20/2023
Original EDD: Mar-Apr 2023
Updated EDD Mar 27 - Mar 31
Current EDD Mar 17 - Mar31
(2/27) EDD updated 3/13-3/22
(3/2) VIN received PF701XX
(3/2) EDD updated 3/15-3/22

Posted in the other thread the following:

After speculating for couple of days, I decided to switch to MYP today. The price is $56,990 same as it was on 1/25. A $3.5K bump from the base MYLR $53,490. It is still $2,000 cheaper than it is now. It seems that my MYLR won't be delivered in March anyway based on the latest movement. So switching to MYP will probably qualify the same $3,750 EV credit as the MYLR. The $3.5K extra get me the 21" wheels, brakes, and better 0-60 joy plus etra data comes with the performance tag. To me personally, this is worth it.

Reactions: Tcorn
Posted in the other thread the following:

After speculating for couple of days, I decided to switch to MYP today. The price is $56,990 same as it was on 1/25. A $3.5K bump from the base MYLR $53,490. It is still $2,000 cheaper than it is now. It seems that my MYLR won't be delivered in March anyway based on the latest movement. So switching to MYP will probably qualify the same $3,750 EV credit as the MYLR. The $3.5K extra get me the 21" wheels, brakes, and better 0-60 joy plus etra data comes with the performance tag. To me personally, this is worth it.

$3.5K well spent. No room for buyers remorse in a top trim 😆

• Funny
Reactions: James2023y
$3.5K well spent. No room for buyers remorse in a top trim 😆
The only remorse I had last time was not getting a Golf GTI. Instead I went with regular Golf which I found I loved the driving experience so much. Won't let that happen again with the MYP.

I expect the MYP driving to be stiff. Based on my multiple rental experience of Model 3 RWD and Model 3 AWD (non-performance), these Tesla suspensions are much more stiff than other cars I drove. I am embracing for the firmer ride of a MYP.

• Helpful
Reactions: ursubpar
The only remorse I had last time was not getting a Golf GTI. Instead I went with regular Golf which I found I loved the driving experience so much. Won't let that happen again with the MYP.

I expect the MYP driving to be stiff. Based on my multiple rental experience of Model 3 RWD and Model 3 AWD (non-performance), these Tesla suspensions are much more stiff than other cars I drove. I am embracing for the firmer ride of a MYP.

I actually have a set of 18” wheels to be putting on the car to keep the Uberturbines clean for summer. Scraping the wheels terrify me for daily driving so I’m hoping this would be a good compromise for comfort and longevity.

So my EDD was changed to 4/10/23-5/10/23 last Thursday (week ago) so I switched to an AWD model to hopefully be able to keep my lower financing rate which expires 3/21. So today I see my same original configuration in the MN
available nventory on waiting for tesla LR w/b/19/TOW. I am mad to say the least because I would prefer the LR. Anyways, I reserved the LR and will be stopping by the service center when they open. I may lose out on my $250 deposit and the better price I originally had on the LR (ordered on 1/20), but I will see what I can do. The build dates are only 3 days apart for the LR and the AWD. So frustrating! It's like playing wack a mole!

So my EDD was changed to 4/10/23-5/10/23 last Thursday (week ago) so I switched to an AWD model to hopefully be able to keep my lower financing rate which expires 3/21. So today I see my same original configuration in the MN
available nventory on waiting for tesla LR w/b/19/TOW. I am mad to say the least because I would prefer the LR. Anyways, I reserved the LR and will be stopping by the service center when they open. I may lose out on my $250 deposit and the better price I originally had on the LR (ordered on 1/20), but I will see what I can do. The build dates are only 3 days apart for the LR and the AWD. So frustrating! It's like playing wack a mole!
Good luck and please keep us posted.

It is still showing as available even though you placed your new order.

Attachments

• MYLR Tow.jpg
    MYLR Tow.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 46
If the local SA can change your original order to match this MYLR in stock, you might be able to get the lower price at the date when you originally placed your order.

If the local SA can change your original order to match this MYLR in stock, you might be able to get the lower price at the date when you originally placed your order.
Unfortunately since I had the AWD vin already assigned they couldn't. I figure it's a lesson learned. I really wanted the KR and only switched to make sure I got my financing and the tax credit. The SA was super nice and got everything moved around for me but he just put in a ticket to try to change the price. Not holding my breath. Will still get it by the end of the month which was my goal. While I was at EP right when they opened someone called to switch to an inventory car and it was already gone so I'm glad I reserved mine when I did.

Reactions: scionbox
Unfortunately since I had the AWD vin already assigned they couldn't. I figure it's a lesson learned. I really wanted the KR and only switched to make sure I got my financing and the tax credit. The SA was super nice and got everything moved around for me but he just put in a ticket to try to change the price. Not holding my breath. Will still get it by the end of the month which was my goal. While I was at EP right when they opened someone called to switch to an inventory car and it was already gone so I'm glad I reserved mine when I did.
Thanks for the update and congrats again getting what you really wanted with a minimum cost of $250. It will make you happy in many many years!