Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These look awesome. There's nothing on their website about RHD versions. Do you know if they make them?

Not sure if they have RHD. I have this in our 2015 BMW X3 and now my M3 (LHD). They are very nice looking and can be scrubbed when dirty, (X3 is beige which looks great in tan interior.) May not be as durable as the ugly black rubber, but holds up very well, especially if it is a dark color.

... I think I need a screen protector. ...

Tesla Model 3 Center Control Screen Protector from Amazon
Came in a nice rigid cardboard sleeve. Not sure its glass as others are saying, but its certainly a good, reasonably thick (plastic?) sheet.
The instructions on the back of the box are incorrect, it talks about removing a second film after the first, but what I received only had 1 film/1 tag, which is the back of the protector.
Installed today, switched on the car's "screen clean" mode to start. The wet & dry cleaning pads are tiny, ended up using the little included material cleaner with some Isocol rubbing alcohol as my final cleaning/drying wipe for the installation.
Definitely needed to use the "Painters Tape over the Top" method of installing. 5 bits of tape because it doesn't stick well to the front of the protector. "Dropping it on" method after removing the rear film worked well ... less fingers involved. Most bubbles (all large) pushed themselves to the edge, only had to give 1 a nudge with a finger.
Unlike some other buyer reports, mine met the screen edge very nicely, almost impossible to tell the protector is in place.
Well worth the small price.

Tesla Model 3 Center Control Screen Protector from Amazon
Came in a nice rigid cardboard sleeve. Not sure its glass as others are saying, but its certainly a good, reasonably thick (plastic?) sheet.
The instructions on the back of the box are incorrect, it talks about removing a second film after the first, but what I received only had 1 film/1 tag, which is the back of the protector.
Installed today, switched on the car's "screen clean" mode to start. The wet & dry cleaning pads are tiny, ended up using the little included material cleaner with some Isocol rubbing alcohol as my final cleaning/drying wipe for the installation.
Definitely needed to use the "Painters Tape over the Top" method of installing. 5 bits of tape because it doesn't stick well to the front of the protector. "Dropping it on" method after removing the rear film worked well ... less fingers involved. Most bubbles (all large) pushed themselves to the edge, only had to give 1 a nudge with a finger.
Unlike some other buyer reports, mine met the screen edge very nicely, almost impossible to tell the protector is in place.
Well worth the small price.

I'd recommend the one from Elon Accessories. [Version 2] Premium Quality Touch Screen Protector for Tesla Model 3

It has the finger-print proof matte coating and your finger slides nicely. It's not glossy and you lose a tiny amount of clarity on the screen. It's like a PaperLike for the iPad Pro.

Okay I've had a great bunch of success online so had to make an upd

I've had a lot of success recently with LUCKEASY and some other orders being delivered, so thought it was time to update (hurry up Tesla, this is costing me a fortune!):

Centre Console Organiser
LUCKEASY Car Central armrest Box for Tesla MODEL3 2017-2019 Double Storage Design Tissue Box Trash can Stowing Tidying
This is my favourite of the 2x storage boxes I've bought so far - special area for tissues and a mini trash can with a lid all in one and a much better use of flexible space. Not sure how long the door hinge flaps will hold up, they seem kind of flimsy. The coin tray supports all Australian coins perfectly except the 50c piece (hate that huge coin anyway). Coin tray is removable if you don't want it. The door can either be used as a bin, or put the anti slip mat over the top and use it for another storage compartment. The mat limits the ability for the door to open fully, so can't do both. Even if the door breaks off long-term it would still work fine and be a strong buy. Highly Recommend.

Under armrest hidden storage box
LUCKEASY Hidden transparent storage box fro Tesla model 3 2017- 2019 Armrest box cover storage box
Love this, good build quality and clever idea, might need something in there to limit rattling in the quiet cabin space. Door is solidly built and adhesive is included and looks to be high quality (non marking) Highly recommended.

Kick protector pads for car doors and rear seat centre console
LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 Invisible Car door Anti Kick Pad Protection Side Edge Film Protector Stickers
LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 hide lnterior Anti Kick Pad Protection Side Edge Film Protector Stickers
I was particularly impressed with these. Looks to be very high quality - with lots of tape on the backing. I'm guessing by the colour and the material this will look mostly invisible and protect the most scraped parts of the interior (yay for a good find!). Will await how they look once installed - but on initial impressions I'm very happy. Highly recommended

Glove Box Tidying Tray
LUCKEASY for Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 Car Central armrest Box Stowing Tidying Glove Box Double Storey Non-Slip
I'm not sure why I bought this but it was like ~$30. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Comes with Anti-slip pads, very nice quality ones. Again not sure how long the hinges will hold up on the door compartments - but we shall see. Recommended to make better use of space in the glove box.

Worth noting that LUCKEASY must have a good shipper as most of my delivery arrived in only 9 calendar days.

Screen Protector
Premium Quality TouchScreen Protector for Tesla Model S or X
Was the best reviewed screen protector. Has the benefits of an easy install, anti-glare and oil-repellant (finger print resistance). Figured it was expensive but worth it if it makes the screen easier to see in the Australian sun.

Still awaiting delivery of:
EVWraps - Model 3 Logo Decal Bundle - Satin Black
Model 3 Door Handle Wrap - Pearl White Multi-Coat
Model 3 Center Console Wrap - Matte Deep Black
Aliexpress
Lapetus Accessories Interior Front Engine Trunk Box Luggage Bumper Protector Panel Cover Trim Fit For Tesla Model 3 2018 2019
Digital Tire Inflator DC 12 Volt Car Portable Air Compressor Pump 150 PSI Car Air Compressor for Car Motorcycles Bicycles
ZWET j1772 connector ev car charger Type 1 and Type2 adapter Electric Vehicle Charging Adapte
16A 32A Three phase EV Cable Type 2 to Type 2 IEC62196 EV Charging Plug With 7 Meter cable TUV/UL EVSE CABLE
US $13.9 |LUCKEASY Automotive Cup Holders for Tesla Model 3 Interior Door Pad/Cup Door Pad/Non Slip 8pcs on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Installed mostly everything here. Glove box doesn't fit.... looks Tesla has made a refresh of the glove box to add some staged lips.

I was told they have the USB cables in stock at St Leonard’s and Alexandria last week when I was there for service. I didn’t buy in the end since I’ve now ordered the Jeda gear. Still a bit annoyed they weren’t included at collection though.

I bought a set of TM3 carpet floor mats from the Tesla Brisbane Service Dept on Friday. $145 from memory.

They also had other items in stock (don't quote me on remaining stock levels though). I bought some USB-C/Lightning adaptors, and the rear boot rubber mat.
Excellent, hope they're still in stock when I get to pick up mine. I asked if they could pre-fit and add to my invoice, and there was a flat refusal to change the invoice. Makes you wonder if the invoices are generated overseas...

It's Singles Day and Aliexpress has a bunch of sale items. I found this sun shade set that has decent reviews
US $18.99 30% OFF|Dasbecan Auto Car Sunshade Sunroof Tesla Model 3 Windshield Shade Front Rear SunShade For Tesla Accessories Glass Roof Sunshade-in Windshield Sunshades from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress - 11.11_Double 11_Singles' Day
I'm not sure how it compares to the one that someone posted some time ago that's on Amazon US. For the price it's up at for the set of two ($49 when the sale kicks in) it's worth a shot I reckon.

Last edited:
share what great accessories
Just want to share something my wife and I have come to realize after we got our M3. We drive more sporty and things in trunk tend to fly around. Hence we have now permanently taken the lid on the trunk “hidden compartment” out. This provides a deep hole for grocery bags and other stuff when shopping the effectively keep bags upright and protected from tumbling over.
Alas - consider to wait with buying the trunk floor mats until you have had the car a little while... just a tip.