Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked, but was told that they don't carry those at the delivery center.

Ymmv, but when I called the parts department at the Tesla location I’ll be taking delivery the parts guy said they had the center caps in stock but he was going to have to order the lug nut covers. It’s worth the quick call to your local parts department to see if they have them in stock.

Ymmv, but when I called the parts department at the Tesla location I’ll be taking delivery the parts guy said they had the center caps in stock but he was going to have to order the lug nut covers. It’s worth the quick call to your local parts department to see if they have them in stock.
Did you call before or after your VIN assignment? Did you you arrange for the parts department to arrange hold until pickup?

Nice! I may have to pick this up when it's back in stock.

Anyone know if the aeros can still be attached with the wheel and lug caps installed or do you need to take all of the caps off to get the aeros back on?
Aeros can be attached with the lug nut caps installed but the center cap has to be removed. I just did this aero re-install for a road trip to compare efficiency. Used the very thin screwdriver method described up-thread to remove center caps. No scratches but was very careful.

added in cart, error when applying payment.... :(

That happened to me last time it back in came back in stock. I was taking too long changing to ship to alternate address and by the time I clicked accept, it sold out and got the error. This time I worked allot quicker. Looks like if I was 30 seconds slower I would be in same boat as @C141medic (we both were within seconds of each other).

The center cap saga continues. Whoever I spoke to last week about ordering the center caps and lug covers never actually placed the order. When I picked my Model 3 yesterday the service department had no record of anything being ordered for me. They have now ordered the center caps and lug covers but said they were backordered and couldn't give me an ETA. It's just a bunch of plastic, how hard can it be to manufacture enough of these??