Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a set "for Model S/X" from the parts dept at the local SC. Right off the shelf. ~$40. Five minutes. No drama.
For those who live near a SC and haven't been able to win the tesla store online Model 3 packet lottery, you can likely skip the drama for an extra $5.

My sc was going to charge me 80 dollars if they had in stock the day I picked up my delivery. They did not and basically told me to order online

Tesla has now updated the product page indicating to expect at least 8 weeks for this product to be fulfilled.

Not sure if it will be 8 weeks for orders from this past weekend to be delivered, but it will probably be an extended wait.

Damn 8 weeks? Luckily for me I received a call from Tesla a short while ago to let me know that the center caps and lug covers I ordered have arrived. Picking them up after work today. Bye bye aero covers!

Reactions: Drax
At least a price increase from $35 to $50 is easier to swallow than $35 to $80!
My thought too. $50 is still acceptable. Someone with some business acumen must have gotten to Tesla.... $35 to $80 is overly greedy. I'm not happy about the proposition of taking delivery of my Model 3 and leaving the aero covers because I don't have the icing to dress them up properly. I am also expecting to take delivery before 8 weeks....