Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The center cap saga continues. Whoever I spoke to last week about ordering the center caps and lug covers never actually placed the order. When I picked my Model 3 yesterday the service department had no record of anything being ordered for me. They have now ordered the center caps and lug covers but said they were backordered and couldn't give me an ETA. It's just a bunch of plastic, how hard can it be to manufacture enough of these??
About as hard as it is to manufacture brake pads.

• Funny
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
I bought a set "for Model S/X" from the parts dept at the local SC. Right off the shelf. ~$40. Five minutes. No drama.
For those who live near a SC and haven't been able to win the tesla store online Model 3 packet lottery, you can likely skip the drama for an extra $5.

Any chance those who haven't configured yet could hold off on ordering these so those of us who have go can get them? Probably not I know but I thought it was worth a try.

Oh please... I think you could let them have this one. Just this one thing? Let them have a rubber thing to go over their lug nut... You've got promise of a car in weeks.