Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve seen the US based configurator screen shots with pricing.
I’m curious, about the model 3 performance edition pricing.
I know the American price isn’t always a straight conversion rate.
Anyone know what the M3P Canadian price is without auto pilot. ?
Thanks
It is only available to people close to Fremont to configure so your question unfortunately cannot be answered by a Canadian.

anyone ordered ceramic coating product for DIY model3?.
I thought about it, but man you're gonna need to do a lot of prep work before doing the ceramic coating.

On a side note, I did message someone here in Windsor that does detailing and coating. I was quoted $1,099 + HST, with no Paint Correction (that would be extra if its needed, and from what I've heard, its almost always needed.).

I thought about it, but man you're gonna need to do a lot of prep work before doing the ceramic coating.

On a side note, I did message someone here in Windsor that does detailing and coating. I was quoted $1,099 + HST, with no Paint Correction (that would be extra if its needed, and from what I've heard, its almost always needed.).

So what you have decided?. I know its lot of prep work. but cost. I cant afford to put down another 2K on ceramic and correction. So maybe I dedicate one entire weekend (which is very hard, keeping M3 in the garage) to do it by myself.

Reactions: akidesir
Paint correction would be HIGHLY advisable prior to ceramic coating.

Ya man. Let me know what you are going to do.
To be honest I want to tint and not sure im gonna even do that out of the gates because of how much this car is, I was not expecting to get this car till end of 2018 so I have a pool and this to pay for at the same time lol. I will say I didn't do any of these protective measures on my model S and payed for it.

Reactions: vidya_sagar
To be honest I want to tint and not sure im gonna even do that out of the gates because of how much this car is, I was not expecting to get this car till end of 2018 so I have a pool and this to pay for at the same time lol. I will say I didn't do any of these protective measures on my model S and payed for it.
I'm worried about taking the car to get tinted, due to the car being so new, and having tint folks not know how to deal with the big back window. Also scared of the tint folks taking the car for a joy ride...

I'm worried about taking the car to get tinted, due to the car being so new, and having tint folks not know how to deal with the big back window. Also scared of the tint folks taking the car for a joy ride...
My concern too, there are experts on Youtube like OCD detailing that make it look easy but who knows what your local mom and pop shop will do with that back window.

Reactions: akidesir

Maybe I will follow you. let it be like what it is. original

The protection film, I can do the side mirrors, and the hood, but the front bumper, the curves may be a bit too much for my skillset... Also buying the precut film for the majority of the front is about $500, so if I make a mistake on the front bumper on it.. i'll end up taking a huge loss with the wasted film. I guess I answered my question, and I'll probably have to take it somewhere to get the paint protection film for the whole front end... =(. $$

anyone ordered ceramic coating product for DIY model3?.

I bought the Gyeon Synchro kit from Carzilla in Calgary, purchased online. I already have a dual action buffer and some experience doing paint correction.

I ordered the new Cquartz UK 3.0 ceramic coating, also from Carzilla. Will be doing prep and paint correction myself.

Also going to DIY Xpel PPF - full front end including headlights and fogs, a-pillar, rocker panels. Ceramic will go on a few days after I finish the Xpel.

I ordered the new Cquartz UK 3.0 ceramic coating, also from Carzilla. Will be doing prep and paint correction myself.

Also going to DIY Xpel PPF - full front end including headlights and fogs, a-pillar, rocker panels. Ceramic will go on a few days after I finish the Xpel.

How much for the Xpel PPF? Are you getting the whole roll, and cutting/trimming yourself or getting a pre-cut kit?