Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Tesla is planning another mass delivery event in September. They are hiring people for the International Center to start as of August 30th.

Delivery Assistant (Temp) August 30 - Sept. 30: Airport Road, Miss. | Tesla

"Temporary Position - August 30 - September 30. The role will be hourly + potential overtime.

Address for this position: International Center, Airport Road.

Tesla Motors is looking for a Delivery Assistant to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. We are looking for self-motivated team players with a positive attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills who value customer satisfaction. If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you to join our Delivery Team. The Delivery Assistant is a key contributor in the Tesla experience.

Responsibilities

• Deliver vehicles between production, service and sales operations
  • Greeting Guests, Customer Service
  • Admin Work, proficiency with using an iPad, scanner
  • Miscellaneous jobs as required
Requirements

• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable
  • High School diploma or equivalent
  • Great work ethic & team player"

• Informative
Reactions: akaluana
I just called in for an update as well. VIN has been assigned, 75,XXX. Vehicle will be shipped by rail . I was told a DA would be in contact in a week or so.

Reserved May 6, Configured June 30.

LR, RWD, Black, Aero - No EAP or FSD - as basic as it gets.

My account on the website still just shows Aug to Oct delivery. No VIN there.

• Informative
Reactions: jkirkwood001
I just called in for an update as well. VIN has been assigned, 75,XXX. Vehicle will be shipped by rail . I was told a DA would be in contact in a week or so.

Reserved May 6, Configured June 30.

LR, RWD, Black, Aero - No EAP or FSD - as basic as it gets.

My account on the website still just shows Aug to Oct delivery. No VIN there.

Thanks. I have the same car on order. I have to assume its in the same shipment. Reserved Aug 2017, Config June 9, 2018. No VIN yet either.

Placed a final order in the first week of June for LR-RWD and haven't received a VIN yet. Located in Vancouver. Is there anyone who received a VIN could confirm me when did they put in their final order so I have an idea of timeline on when to expect my car