Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heard a different message from the SA I spoke to at Toronto-Lawrence, she stated mid-late February for pickup. Also mentioned there are some cars available late January if I'm flexible on configuration (LR AWD).

Not sure if this is accurate, I did mention the website is stating a longer time but she repeated that message. I'm targeting a pickup for early April so I'm holding off at this point.
Sorry, I meant for SR+

Just ordered a performance model 3 last week. March delivery. Salesperson said they order performance models only once a quarter due to low demand in Canada so if I had to order in mid Jan to make the March order delivery. Otherwise I would be looking at a June delivery (next quarter). Not sure if this is true or just talk to get me to place an order now than wait.

Just ordered a performance model 3 last week. March delivery. Salesperson said they order performance models only once a quarter due to low demand in Canada so if I had to order in mid Jan to make the March order delivery. Otherwise I would be looking at a June delivery (next quarter). Not sure if this is true or just talk to get me to place an order now than wait.
I never heard of that once a quarter thing, but Tesla does focus on specific regions at specific times