Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am supposed to pickup in Edmonton tomorrow morning @10 so i got my rental car and stuff ready as i am traveling from Saskatchewan. Then today at like 2pm they text me saying "we are not sure if your car will arrive in the morning or evening so we will call you when its here and then you only have 24 hours to pick it up. I was kind of pissed tbh as i paid for my rental and stuff. So i just told them well ill be there at 10 am and ill be waiting for it haha.
Yeah I sold my car last Saturday so I've also been using a rental. I have to return the rental at 10AM on Friday so hopefully there won't be delays lol

Delivery day !!!

1000066395.jpg

So they are trucking cars from BC to Alberta. My pickup was for 10am today but it won't be here till tonight. So I got a hotel room and have to wait till tomorrow for pickup 😭.
Oh nooo :(

I just got delivery of mine after almost two hours waiting !

Perfect no panel gaps, driver door alignment inside is the same on both sides, nothing visual to report !

20240327_114432.jpg

They also do FSD demos on 12.3.1 !!

20240327_123531.jpg

question for folks that purchased the ling range trim - Does the door interior panel come with the leather material (similar to the seat material) or cloth like material? I remember seeing leather like material on the demo car but realised a week after getting of my car that the door panel material is different from what I remember seeing on the demo car.

I just want to confirm what others have in their car.

question for folks that purchased the ling range trim - Does the door interior panel come with the leather material (similar to the seat material) or cloth like material? I remember seeing leather like material on the demo car but realised a week after getting of my car that the door panel material is different from what I remember seeing on the demo car.

I just want to confirm what others have in their car.
LR vehicles have a higher end material for the door panel, Alcantara like.
SR vehicles have a more plastic leather material.

Reactions: KSOM09