Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I liked you yesterday. Not today. … :)
Hey I’d give you my VIN if I could lol! As said I’m totally fine with a Nov car 2025 model year and avoid a year of depr within months 😂

Also I’m still waiting to see if a Lud option comes out, or by some miracle the P3 gets reclassified for a rebate, or Tesla adds something into the car by Oct/Nov! Also I’d like to see how they intend to deliver cars in ONT Nov + with summer tires on them. Typically for Canada cars we get ASeasons Perf instead of summers 🤷🏽‍♂️

Hey I’d give you my VIN if I could lol! As said I’m totally fine with a Nov car 2025 model year and avoid a year of depr within months 😂

Also I’m still waiting to see if a Lud option comes out, or by some miracle the P3 gets reclassified for a rebate, or Tesla adds something into the car by Oct/Nov! Also I’d like to see how they intend to deliver cars in ONT Nov + with summer tires on them. Typically for Canada cars we get ASeasons Perf instead of summers 🤷🏽‍♂️
I agree, that a longer wait can definitely produce a good outcome for possible changes. It’s happened before for sure.
I’m just very impatient. :)

I’m also wondering if they’re missing the safety factor delivering a performance car just before winter with summer tires. ..
Summer tires are very uncommon in Ontario for obvious reasons. Even in the summer season.

Reactions: bolduser31
My EDD still currently at "July 17 - August 28".

Saw some tweets suggesting that the Shanghai M3P production is now ramping up and that regular (not presale?) deliveries will begin starting mid June.

Really hoping that is true and all of our EDD are over estimated, with first shipments landing in Canada early July.
I hope they start with Canada. Or at least simultaneously supply Canada with other countries.

Reactions: spennnyy
Drive Tesla Canada reported on my November delivery window lol, but overall canadian order delays.

Dear Elon,

if you’re reading this, please expedite ;-)

Sincerely,
Prospective Canadian M3P Customers

Last edited:
Reactions: M109Rider
Here’s the latest: Sept 18-Oct 30th.

IMG_3230.jpeg