Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at tesla-info, it seems that MIC model 3 inventory is dwindling (ship hasn't arrived?). On the flip side there are over 1000+ M3H in US inventory. I wonder if Tesla Canada may switch to Fremont M3H in preparation of the possible tariff hike?

Looking at tesla-info, it seems that MIC model 3 inventory is dwindling (ship hasn't arrived?). On the flip side there are over 1000+ M3H in US inventory. I wonder if Tesla Canada may switch to Fremont M3H in preparation of the possible tariff hike?
Anything is possible. I suspect the MIC cars will be coming over at a fast rate soon though.
Even if they switched to the Fremont builds, I bet they would still somehow plug in the LG battery as opposed to the Panasonic.
I would rather have a Chinese made model with an LG battery, than an American made model with an LG battery.
If it had a Panasonic battery, that’s another story. ..

Anything is possible. I suspect the MIC cars will be coming over at a fast rate soon though.
Even if they switched to the Fremont builds, I bet they would still somehow plug in the LG battery as opposed to the Panasonic.
I would rather have a Chinese made model with an LG battery, than an American made model with an LG battery.
If it had a Panasonic battery, that’s another story. ..
This.

I also would rather the M3P Giga Shanghai quality over the Fremont US builds, based on feedback from those overseas, its leaps and bounds better… I hope🤞

Personally guys I’m still on the fence of even accepting the LG car once it arrives :(
Too much data now on the 100-160kph as being close to the outgoing M3P pano battery version…which coincidentally matches my LRboost speed at that speed point.

I know the 0-100 is far better but I was also looking for that extra 90-150 kick that seems to be only in Pano versions. If all I’m getting is vent seats, nifty dash strip light, no uss, no stalks and a bit better suspension handle (debatable given the 22’s are known as the best for handling) …then do I have a use case?

Primary reasoning for me was taking an already stupid fun car to the next level of fun!

Well well well… not so bad for an EU LG test at 90% SOC no battery was up! Anyone have any solid older M3P data?

IMG_3287.jpeg

Reactions: M109Rider
Interesting. I would like to see this matched up to an older model 3P and a Pano m3P.
I’m not sure if this is good or not. :)
Seems ok as research shows the older M3P around 9.4-9.6 sec 100 - 200km. This was 8.72. Mins you slight down slope so probably closer to 9 sec.

The 100-150 at 3.18 seems intriguing. I believe older is 3.78 So .6 second faster. Not sure that’s anything substantial?

Reactions: M109Rider
Seems ok as research shows the older M3P around 9.4-9.6 sec 100 - 200km. This was 8.72. Mins you slight down slope so probably closer to 9 sec.

The 100-150 at 3.18 seems intriguing. I believe older is 3.78 So .6 second faster. Not sure that’s anything substantial?
That is promising. We know the Pano battery is getting better times than advertised.
I was hoping the LG would also.
We will see.