Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read online it may be because Canada is getting builds from Shanghai, where the US is getting them from California. But I could be entirely wrong.
If this was the case, Shanghai been making the new model 3s since last year for Europe Asia market.. it would be weird that they would delay Canadian orders just so they can happen at the same time as USA..

Possible tho

I believe it was a old custom Model 3 order transfered to Highland. Even with the VIN, he mentioned the delivery is still in Feb.

Ahh. Not sure actually because I just looked back at the thread, and there are 2 people. 1 person just said they got their vin but no other info, the other said they have a 21' lease and their lease it up so they ordered the new Highland.

Hopefully we all get ours soon!

IMG_0561.jpeg

Ordered Jan 10 @ 830AM in Toronto.

First EDD was Feb - Mar. Second is Feb 28-Mar 31 for over a week now.

Stealth Grey LR

Order Date: January 10, 2024 2:53pm
Delivery Date was set Jan - Feb
Update Delivery Date: Feb - March
Update Delivery Date: Jan 31 - Feb 14

No VIN assigned

Model 3 RWD
Sealth Grey Paint
Black Premium Interior

Highly doubt delivery Jan 31... without a VIN. Hopefully before Feb 14th though! Will update everyone if I get assigned a VIN.

Reactions: sydneylax and tutak
Order Date: January 10, 2024 2:53pm
Delivery Date was set Jan - Feb
Update Delivery Date: Feb - March
Update Delivery Date: Jan 31 - Feb 14

No VIN assigned

Model 3 RWD
Sealth Grey Paint
Black Premium Interior

Highly doubt delivery Jan 31... without a VIN. Hopefully before Feb 14th though! Will update everyone if I get assigned a VIN.
you could have a VIN.. have to check the source code on webstie...
They are known to give "soft vins".
If they find issues with the car after being delivered to the delivery location, they will cancel and make you wait for another vin

Google Tesla Vin finder on chrome and see if you can see it

you could have a VIN.. have to check the source code on webstie...
They are known to give "soft vins".
If they find issues with the car after being delivered to the delivery location, they will cancel and make you wait for another vin

Google Tesla Vin finder on chrome and see if you can see it
No VIN. Also nothing using the API call. We need to wait for the first batch to populate them... hopefully soon.

Reactions: LitePhoenix99

Up in Canada, we already have a few inventory models in transit

Reactions: Abubakr