Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time poster.

First Tesla.
Model 3 LR, Ultra Red, Black interior, 18” Photons (changed order from 19” Novas on 2/8/24 which did not seemingly effect timeline).
Tesla Delivery Location Salem, OR, 609 miles north of Fremont.

Ordered night of 1/9/24.
Official order date from Tesla of 1/10/24.
EDD changed 9 times going from a two month EDD window to two week EDD window to one month EDD window to one and a half week EDD window that kept getting bumped a day later four times.
VIN assigned 2/26/24.
Delivery scheduled for 2/29/24.
Same order but in Seattle with lot of bumps in EDD.

Still have the Nova in the order and no VIN. I guess the wheel configuratiin is affecting the delivery. Maybe customs like wheel and seats are built later, who knows! I could be surprised if I get it March 1 or 2 and comes in the same transport.

Did you put your details in the google sheet?

just saw someone driving a highland! I got out and asked “dang man, how are you liking the highland?!” And he said “actually.. it’s a new model 3, it’s not called a highland..” and kept walking lol. I was like yo I know I was just asking you how you liked it 😂 sheesh
He probably didn't know the project name. What is sad is he got one before us. haha

I have been hearing about this spreadsheet, where do I access it?

Same order but in Seattle with lot of bumps in EDD.

Still have the Nova in the order and no VIN. I guess the wheel configuratiin is affecting the delivery. Maybe customs like wheel and seats are built later, who knows! I could be surprised if I get it March 1 or 2 and comes in the same transport.

Did you put your details in the google sheet?
I have not put details into the spreadsheet. Don’t even know where the spreadsheet is being new to all of this. Feel free to enter the info if you or anyone else would like to!

I just got my VIN and an actual EDD!

OD: 2/17
1st EDD: Feb. - Mar.
2nd EDD: Mar 14 - Mar 23

I have a question for everyone who is doing self-financing. How are taxes handled? Does it roll into your loan, or do you have to pay it upfront?
Vin for an order day of 2/17 and I’m waiting on a ****ing vin for 1/10 what the **** is going on

I'm in MD. Base config. Stealth gray, SR, black interior, 18" wheels.

I'm sorry for everyone waiting on the white interior or LR!

But yeah, anyone can share their experience about my question here?
I just got my VIN and an actual EDD!

OD: 2/17
1st EDD: Feb. - Mar.
2nd EDD: Mar 14 - Mar 23

I have a question for everyone who is doing self-financing. How are taxes handled? Does it roll into your loan, or do you have to pay it upfront?

Reactions: MikeWithAnEV