Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right. I am 5 days from my EDD window opening. And I do still want the new hotness M3. And this whole idea is supposed to be a small third car mainly for my short commute. My other cars have the flash and performance. So I have patience, but if my window gets bumped ... im doing it. The charger install is teasing my so badly. I see the glowing green light in the morning leaving for work and its like it is mocking me.
This is the worst game of chicken ever.

• Funny
Reactions: scooter62
I ordered a blue AWD/LR model 3 on Jan 31st. My EDD was Mar 12-26, but I still haven't received VIN. It seems that they are pushing EDD by a day every day (now Mar 14-26). Is that normal? 🤣

My sales adviser just texted me to “schedule a service appointment through the app” and has not responded to any of my follow-ups or questions since.

The earliest the app has is Monday. If I was picking it up at the center and could have refused delivery for a repair I would have and I bet they’d have started work on it tomorrow. So frustrating
From my past experience, they would still make a note of it and ask you to make a service appointment.

I asked them if they had ANY information about my order, ANYTHING at all. Should I expect another pushback? And this was their response 😂
IMG_3708.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: catxi
In the app it asked me to Make Your Final Payment. There is no way I'm paying before I've inspected my car but I used this as an opportunity to ask about where my car is since I got my VIN on 03/12. So they replied that it will be here on 03/21st and if I want to schedule for 03/22. Yes, you bet I want it on 22nd. So hopefully all will go smoothly and I'll have my car in a week. That's like 10 days from VIN assignment. Happy Elegance indeed :D

Day 53, no updates to my EDD. Still Mar 14 - 31. No VIN. Scheduled a test drive for a Mach-E GT for tonight.

Order Date: 1/22
Original EDD: Feb - Mar
Update #1: Mar - Apr
Update #2: 2/2: Mar 13 - Mar 31
Update #3: 2/10: Mar 21 - 31
**Changed order on 3/2 from Blue Ext/White Int to White Ext/Black Int**
Update #4: 3/5: Mar 14 - 31

Long Range, White ext, Black int, EAP, 18” wheels. Taking delivery at the Oneida, NY delivery center.
I test drove the Mach-e AWD. And the front motor whistles. The sales guy told me to turn up the radio I’ll never hear it. And in a few weeks I’ll be used to it anyway. Sounds like what a realtor might say about a house beside the railroad tracks.

Delivered yesterday. White black nova AWD. Everything is great. What a car. DOWNSIDE—-ambient light is way too dim especially around dusk almost can’t see it. We need to get the word to tesla to allow gradient adjustments like for the display screen. How do we let tesla know if you other new owners agree.?
Did you select "auto" in the light setting?

Oh I’m not saying I believe them LOL, just thought it was funny that they went from giving me no info to being like well here’s an exact time we think it will arrive.
Once your VIN has been assigned, it gets matched with your order and they know exactly what train it is scheduled for and the truck schedule and potential delivery date as well. If you have your VIN, you can stop into a SC and see the page. If they let you. Its cool.

upset with myself for even looking. but there's a performance model Y in the color combo I ordered my M3 in.. sitting on a lot near my house. about $1000 more than what I paid for the M3. It could be in the garage tonight. very tempted but might feel like a sucker playing into thier hand
Not a bad switch though! My family wants me to get the bigger car (mY) since it is more spacious. I personally want a bigger car too but I'll save that for an R2 in the future xD or the project Juniper. For now I'll stick with the highland m3 for all it's new features. Remember, the mY is not going to have the second screen, no ambient lighting, no perforated seats, etc.

Reactions: Whitezoid