Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gonna take me awhile to get used to a car without stalks on the steering column. I guess that saves money as my lease cost is lower than the M3 I‘m turning in.
Nah, it took me about an hour to get used to them (in my MX) and a day to start preferring it over stalks. Now when I drive my regular cars, I find myself mashing the steering wheel spoke for the signal when trying to change lanes.

• Informative
Reactions: Falcon73
Gonna take me awhile to get used to a car without stalks on the steering column. I guess that saves money as my lease cost is lower than the M3 I‘m turning in.
I just wanna say,

This will be a non issue in a few months..

Just turn on the Auto shift out of gear function in pedal and steering and be patient for a few software update.

Last edited:
Ordered 1/21. Stealth grey, black interior, RWD. Got an update early this afternoon. Going to Philly area.

February 13-March 12
This is what gets me lol. Congrats on the new car.

I have the exact same build as you. Ordered on the 12th. I'm in Montreal, therefore about 500 miles apart (north) and I've gotten 2 updates. March 11th-31st and now March 13th to 31st.

How can an order 9 days later have potentially a month difference in delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: sydneylax
C

I have the exact same build as you. Ordered on the 12th. I'm in Montreal, therefore about 500 miles apart (north) and I've gotten 2 updates. March 11th-31st and now March 13th to 31st.

Canada doesnt get love like that LOL

• Funny
Reactions: Abubakr

Lol same actually... I ordered on 1/17 but black on black and my EDD is Feb 23rd - March 31st.. does not make sense if you ask me but still - congratulations