Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Do the Profile settings include all drivers ( locks) or you have to re- pair phones with the new vehicle card keys?
No you have to re-pair other phones..
It's not really re-paring.. since it's a new car.. you are giving those people access to the new car if that makes sense

In theory once you send them access to the car and they accept.
Their "profile" should merge to the new car just like your profile would...
Just not 100% about this tho °^

No you have to re-pair other phones..
It's not really re-paring.. since it's a new car.. you are giving those people access to the new car if that makes sense

In theory once you send them access to the car and they accept.
Their "profile" should merge to the new car just like your profile would...
Just not 100% about this tho °^
Hey, any update on your date LitePheonix? I'm in QC. Hasn't moved since the weekend where it moved from March 11th to March 13th-31st.

I put in my standard (not long range) Highland order on Jan 9, I think within an hour of availability on their site. The app now shows delivery Jan 30 (past) through Feb 14. I was contacted by Tesla, about 4 days ago, via text message, that I would pick up in Long Beach, CA, and that the next step would be a VIN assignment which has not yet happened. I was told they would send me a link, when ready for pickup and the link would take me to a site to pick the day/time to pick it up, and encouraged me to pick it up the same day I get the link. They wanted to know if I was ready now to pick it up or if I wanted to see if I was eligible to postpone or cancel my order. I'm ready. Waiting for more info.

I thought we were getting the 5G modem in the new Highland 3 😡

Looks like I got the old 3 leftovers.

Attachments

• IMG_9115.jpeg
    IMG_9115.jpeg
    516.4 KB · Views: 33
I put in my standard (not long range) Highland order on Jan 9, I think within an hour of availability on their site. The app now shows delivery Jan 30 (past) through Feb 14. I was contacted by Tesla, about 4 days ago, via text message, that I would pick up in Long Beach, CA, and that the next step would be a VIN assignment which has not yet happened. I was told they would send me a link, when ready for pickup and the link would take me to a site to pick the day/time to pick it up, and encouraged me to pick it up the same day I get the link. They wanted to know if I was ready now to pick it up or if I wanted to see if I was eligible to postpone or cancel my order. I'm ready. Waiting for more info.
Sounds that they have a controlled rollout. I got informed that my order is probably fulfilled by Feb 5. Asked about the VIN and they do not know if the car is already produced or in transit but they have the delivery date and location set for that day. That I will contact me when the VIN is ready.

Reactions: tutak
Hey, any update on your date LitePheonix? I'm in QC. Hasn't moved since the weekend where it moved from March 11th to March 13th-31st.
NO 😞😞 still the same

At this point ill be really happy if Canada starts getting the Shanghai Cars LOL

Reactions: Abubakr

It should be a software update, or the UI is not accurate. According with the parts catalog of Model 3 Highland, it should have MCU4. For sure you can cut a warranty claim stating that you got the incorrect computer.

FUSED COMPUTER - LEFT HAND DRIVE - HARDWARE 4.01854144-S0-HRestricted$2,300.00

Also the Assembly looks very different between versions of Model 3, it should be a glitch or the ATT ESIM not correctly provisioned.