Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just gonna do a quick update.. (but not really lol)
Order Date 1/17
Original EDD Feb-Mar 2024
Update #1 Feb 23- Mar 29 - updated on Friday, Jan 26th.
So far ZERO update on my end (which is good and bad at the same time considering peoples edds are moving to later)
Black/Black SR - Photon Wheels
I’m in west Palm beach and have the same order as you in.

Edd is 2/18 - 3/24 at the moment. Hasn’t changed for me either

Is there a chance LR models are being prioritized over SR?

Seems LR 1/10 orders are the ones receiving VINs and deliveries.
We're both in Los Angeles. But, I only received one update - to Feb 6 to March 5. Until the text today, I was wondering why I wasn't getting multiple EDD updates. Plus, I never had a potential delivery date as early as yours. Seems to be a minimal rhyme or reason to it all.

Reactions: tutak
Just gonna do a quick update.. (but not really lol)
Order Date 1/17
Original EDD Feb-Mar 2024
Update #1 Feb 23- Mar 29 - updated on Friday, Jan 26th.
So far ZERO update on my end (which is good and bad at the same time considering peoples edds are moving to later)
Black/Black SR - Photon Wheels
Mine hasn’t budged at all has been March 1 - 31st since it first updated :/

Long time lurker- first time poster here. My M3 LR original delivery date was Feb 5 - Mar 4. I was assigned a VIN on Monday, was asked to book a delivery yesterday. Earliest available delivery was on Friday 12-5pm, but got a call from tesla today asking if I wanted it delivered Today. It's going to arrive any moment now!! I guess it pays to be ~20mins from Fremont!

When were the first delivery's in NA? This must be among the first.

Screenshot_20240131-154816.png

Long time lurker- first time poster here. My M3 LR original delivery date was Feb 5 - Mar 4. I was assigned a VIN on Monday, was asked to book a delivery yesterday. Earliest available delivery was on Friday 12-5pm, but got a call from tesla today asking if I wanted it delivered Today. It's going to arrive any moment now!! I guess it pays to be ~20mins from Fremont!

View attachment 1014154
Congratulations!! Did you receive a text before receiving the vin and also after notifying you of them assigning you a vin?

View attachment 1014154
Sounds your car will come still warm from assembly line lol

Do your order was a left over from Model 3 or you ordered first day?

First time posting but have been following this forum everyday since order date.

Order date: 1-10-2024
Long Range AWD / Ultra Red / 18” wheels / Black Interior
Estimate: Jan-Feb at order, presently showing Feb 28 - Mar 31

Do you know if we HAVE to pick up the car within a set date? Can I pick it up a week or two after? I’m going to be in Chicago most of March and would need to book travel to fly to NC for pickup.