Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker- first time poster here. My M3 LR original delivery date was Feb 5 - Mar 4. I was assigned a VIN on Monday, was asked to book a delivery yesterday. Earliest available delivery was on Friday 12-5pm, but got a call from tesla today asking if I wanted it delivered Today. It's going to arrive any moment now!! I guess it pays to be ~20mins from Fremont!

When were the first delivery's in NA? This must be among the first.

View attachment 1014154
Sooo? How is it!!!

This thread reminds me of that famous experiment they did on kids.

They put kids in a room with candy on the table in front of the kid and asked the kids NOT to eat the candy & left them alone in the room for a while - if they do not eat it, they get a prize later plus the candy , they were told.

Some kids ate the candy immediately (temptations) when left alone and some kids waited (patience)

Lol all jokes aside , I wonder what type of kid I am, as I too, eagerly await news of my new vehicle.

Cheers 🍻

First time posting but have been following this forum everyday since order date.

Order date: 1-10-2024
Long Range AWD / Ultra Red / 18” wheels / Black Interior
Estimate: Jan-Feb at order, presently showing Feb 28 - Mar 31

Do you know if we HAVE to pick up the car within a set date? Can I pick it up a week or two after? I’m going to be in Chicago most of March and would need to book travel to fly to NC for pickup.
If I remember correctly, the purchase agreement says you need to pick up within 14 days.

I have floor mats, I ordered from Tesla and it stats at the bottom compatible with 2024+ models so I presume they will fit, or they better .lol
I would rephrase the question to ask if anyone has checked whether existing M3 mats will fit in the Highland. Hope they will as that’s my plan!
1706794632708.png

Reactions: Akr