Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my vin this morning. Did not receive email or notification. Just checked the app and it was there. Received a text saying to check my messages via app which showed my vin. Took about an hour ish to get the text after already seeing it in the app. Uploaded insurance and now patiently waiting.

US, TX RWD Stealth Grey Standard.

Ordered Jan 13.

Delivery Feb 13-March 12

Updated Today Feb 18-Feb 25

Dallas tx, stealth grey LR white interior 18” wheels (I see white interiors being delivered in the thread)
There’s only 1 person with white being delivered in pretty sure. I’ve noticed more delays with white interior than deliveries. You should receive an update very soon, there’s someone else in here from Texas that just got their vin

Reactions: M3Claymore
I just got my vin. It's asking for me to pay the full amount. do i wait or pay right away?
I brought a Bank Cashiers Check and I asked to see the car before handing the check over. They said that was fine, but their preference was for me to hand over the check and then review the car. I was able to get inside and perform a quick inspection. Previous Teslas, I wired the funds through the bank.

I brought a Bank Cashiers Check and I asked to see the car before handing the check over. They said that was fine, but their preference was for me to hand over the check and then review the car. I was able to get inside and perform a quick inspection. Previous Teslas, I wired the funds through the bank.
Yea they want our money fast huh? I'll wait till i see the car. Thanks for the info

Any current Tesla owners with parking sensors concerned with taking delivery before a front camera is available? The more videos I see demonstrating Tesla Vision are starting to make me nervous - especially because I park in the garage and in tight parking spaces. 😟
For me it hasn’t been a problem. I don’t fully trust it, but it has actually worked for me. For the garage, I have always relied on the rear camera. I drive straight into the garage and I have a mark on the garage floor on where I need to stop. I know the garage door won’t hit the car and I know I give the maximum amount of space in front of the car. Street parking in daylight hasn’t been an issue, the system seems to work fine. I’ll do more testing soon with pictures. Also the new hood is lower and you have more visibility to the car in front of you.

Reactions: Falcon73
Thought you guys would get a chuckle from this person trying to sell a CyberTruck in my area for almost $300,000. Isn’t that insane?

Attachments

• IMG_5687.png
    IMG_5687.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 27