Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD updated today: Feb 5 - Feb 19

Order date: 1-10-24

EDD updated today: Feb 6 - Feb 20.

But, yesterday, I changed something. I clicked on trade-in and added my current M3 to trade-in. I'm not sure if I will trade it in, but I wanted to just get an offer at least to see if it's reasonable vs selling it privately.

So, after making this change yesterday - it shows that my trade in offer is "pending" status. It's been about 24 hrs now since I uploaded all the pictures etc.

Reactions: M3Claymore
EDD updated today: Feb 6 - Feb 20.

But, yesterday, I changed something. I clicked on trade-in and added my current M3 to trade-in. I'm not sure if I will trade it in, but I wanted to just get an offer at least to see if it's reasonable vs selling it privately.

So, after making this change yesterday - it shows that my trade in offer is "pending" status. It's been about 24 hrs now since I uploaded all the pictures etc.
That is pretty normal. Once the date is not met, your delivery date will move day by day.

If it misses the targeted manufacture date to get up the transportation it will move to the next 15 days block.

That is my hope. Where did you end up scheduling your delivery? Curious if we'll accept delivery at the same location.
I don't have that date yet. Looks like the closest to me might be Rochester. Although when I was going to schedule a demo drive the closest place that had the new Model 3 was Ontario. Rochester is a couple hours away for me and I hate to ask someone for a ride to I might just rent a car one way.

Wanted to thank the person who posted about being able to transfer their FSD from the old M3. I just called again and this time they were able to do it for me as well. So glad I persisted. Can’t believe the first two Tesla advisors I spoke to said it’s not possible.

Now waiting for the VIN - order placed on 01/12 - ultra red.

Reactions: Thp3 and Abubakr