Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly. It’s a matter of production schedule, supplies, timelines, transportation logistics and many other factors. Everything is speculation because no one other than Tesla logistics insiders know. This is my second time going thru this and I drove myself crazy trying to guess what and when things will happen. I'm sitting back and waiting, only slightly more patient this time. Don't get yourselves tied up in knots guessing. Isn't worth the stress, IMO
From Feb 7 - Feb 20 now it is Feb 22 to March 21. Really bad! And dissapointed. My loan expires March 9

Anyone on the east coast get an update today?
I did. This morning went from 2/10-2/24 to 2/20-3/19 from 2 week range to 4 week range. which is almost the original update that I got on 1/23 of 2/15 to 3/21

Order Date 1/10
Original EDD Feb-Mar 2024
Update #1 Feb 15 - Mar 21
Update #2 (on 1/31) Feb 10 - Feb 24
Update #3 (on 2/7) Feb 20 - Mar 19
Black/Black LR 18"

Last edited:
Reactions: M3Claymore
Do you all think I risk delaying my order if I switch colors? I’ve ordered just recently on the 2/2 a Grey/Black RWD and was thinking to switch to Red. I don’t have any update yet and I’m in SoCal.
I switched mine and the date didn’t change. Was already a tad frustrated with being delayed from Feb 1-15 to Feb 20-March 26, so I changed from Grey to Red a couple weeks ago. Date didn’t move until today. Adjusted to Feb 21-March 20.

Do you all think I risk delaying my order if I switch colors? I’ve ordered just recently on the 2/2 a Grey/Black RWD and was thinking to switch to Red. I don’t have any update yet and I’m in SoCal.
I switched mine and the date didn’t change. Was already a tad frustrated with being delayed from Feb 1-15 to Feb 20-March 26, so I went ahead with changing from Grey to Red a couple weeks ago. Had wanted to do so but was afraid of messing up my Feb 1-15 timeframe. Date didn’t move until today. Adjusted to Feb 21-March 20.
What’s your order date, and rwd? I have the same Edd right now for rwd.
Order date: 1/11 (changed config 1/29)
LR / Red / 18” wheels / White Interior
Estimate: Feb - Mar at order.
Updated to Feb 1-15 on 1/18.
Updated to Feb 20-March 26 on 1/28
Changed config 1/29 with no EDD update.
EDD updated on 2/7 to Feb 21-March 20
VIN: No

Order Date 1/10 Long Range Ultra Red w/ Black Interior. I live in Utah.

Original EDD: Jan-Feb
Update #1 shortly after: Feb 28 - Mar 31

.....and thats it. First Tesla, and it's been killing me this whole month not seeing any updates.
Been waiting to start the loan paperwork and trade in till im closer to the "within 30 days" range. Should I just start them now anyway?

.....and thats it. First Tesla, and it's been killing me this whole month not seeing any updates.
Been waiting to start the loan paperwork and trade in till im closer to the "within 30 days" range. Should I just start them now anyway?
I’m in nearly the same situation. No update, no change, and I did complete my financing this past weekend. Hopefully won’t have an issue with getting it approved again :/

Ordered white LR white exterior, black interior 18” wheels right after announcement.
First EDD Jan-Feb
Second Feb 9-Mar 8
Third Feb 8-Feb 22
Just updated this morning unfortunately to Feb 22-Mar 21.
Located in Utah. Very depressed with this latest update :(

Financing is good for 60 days I believe so you’d be fine. Trade may expire but doing it now will help them do it faster later. In my experience (7th Tesla - don’t judge), expect the reworked trade offer to drop $200-500 a month later. They’ll need a new odometer picture.

Last edited:
Are they trying to push us to order other Tesla cars? Fremont issues?

If you see the inventory in some European countries, they have a lot of unsold stock. At this rate Canada will get more Model 3 than US since they are importing their cars.

Financing is good for 60 days I believe so you’d be fine. Trade may expire but doing it now will help them do it faster later. In my experience (7th Tesla - don’t judge), expect the reworked trade offer to drop $200-500 a month later. They’ll need a new odometer picture.
Depends where you are getting the loan from. My Credit Union is only good for 30 days. I called and asked them.

Hi All. Appreciate all the activity on this forum, looking forward to being a part of it. I am new to Tesla but a longtime AMG and Maserati enthusiast owner and love those online communities. Just ordered a 2024 model 3 highland. Very excited. Not selling any loud cars yet. Just finally adding an all electric to the fleet.

Order date 2/4
LR, Stealth Grey, Black int, Photon 18s
EDD Mar-Apr
6.40% finance thru the app

Curious interaction so far with the inside tesla advisor though. I asked which make/model tire is likely come on the car (NY/NJ region) and I got a weird non-answer, then a supervisor follow up with still no answer but a promise to find out and be back in one minute. That was two days ago. No big deal, but curious enough to share. Anyone know what rubber is coming on the 18s in the northeast?