Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All. Appreciate all the activity on this forum, looking forward to being a part of it. I am new to Tesla but a longtime AMG and Maserati enthusiast owner and love those online communities. Just ordered a 2024 model 3 highland. Very excited. Not selling any loud cars yet. Just finally adding an all electric to the fleet.

Order date 2/4
LR, Stealth Grey, Black int, Photon 18s
EDD Mar-Apr
6.40% finance thru the app

Curious interaction so far with the inside tesla advisor though. I asked which make/model tire is likely come on the car (NY/NJ region) and I got a weird non-answer, then a supervisor follow up with still no answer but a promise to find out and be back in one minute. That was two days ago. No big deal, but curious enough to share. Anyone know what rubber is coming on the 18s in the northeast?
Hankook Ventus S1 AS. 235/45 R18's

Hi All. Appreciate all the activity on this forum, looking forward to being a part of it. I am new to Tesla but a longtime AMG and Maserati enthusiast owner and love those online communities. Just ordered a 2024 model 3 highland. Very excited. Not selling any loud cars yet. Just finally adding an all electric to the fleet.

Order date 2/4
LR, Stealth Grey, Black int, Photon 18s
EDD Mar-Apr
6.40% finance thru the app

Curious interaction so far with the inside tesla advisor though. I asked which make/model tire is likely come on the car (NY/NJ region) and I got a weird non-answer, then a supervisor follow up with still no answer but a promise to find out and be back in one minute. That was two days ago. No big deal, but curious enough to share. Anyone know what rubber is coming on the 18s in the northeast?
The picture I saw of an Ultra Red Dual Motor car with a NJ dealer plate on it had Michelin MXM. The car I drove in Tampa (RWD) had Hankook Ventus S1.