Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, been following this thread for a while but deciding to chime in for the first time :) wanted to give another delivery data point

Ordered 1/9, 41 min after release in NA
Blue, RWD, white interior, 18” Photon wheels
Seattle

Delivery estimates:
Jan-Feb
Feb-March
1/30-2/13
2/6-2/20
2/16-3/15

Been pushed back a ton, I’m super disappointed in that ): but so excited to get the car. It’s great to see so many folks excited about their highland!!

Reactions: catxi and Abubakr
They might shifted their focus for Model Y. Faster to build, faster to sell due to incentives and there have been no price cut for a while like other countries. Better return of investment.

There was a red one in the trash, maybe that was mine that blew up lol.

they are trying to get rid of Y inventory… no reason for them to build more y’s. Check the available inventory of tesla.

Hi all, been following this thread for a while but deciding to chime in for the first time :) wanted to give another delivery data point

Ordered 1/9, 41 min after release in NA
Blue, RWD, white interior, 18” Photon wheels
Seattle

Delivery estimates:
Jan-Feb
Feb-March
1/30-2/13
2/6-2/20
2/16-3/15

Been pushed back a ton, I’m super disappointed in that ): but so excited to get the car. It’s great to see so many folks excited about their highland!!
Same boat as you. Dates have moved a lot and unsure when they will deliver.

According with reddit, the production is in low levels and focusing in demos and showrooms. Getting one, is like winning the lottery and random.

Same boat as you. Dates have moved a lot and unsure when they will deliver.

According with reddit, the production is in low levels and focusing in demos and showrooms. Getting one, is like winning the lottery and random.
Anything that starts with “according to Reddit” should probably be taken with a grain of salt lol. I think we’re speculating on a very small pool of people in chat rooms. It’s not an accurate measurement of how production is really going.

Anything that starts with “according to Reddit” should probably be taken with a grain of salt lol. I think we’re speculating on a very small pool of people in chat rooms. It’s not an accurate measurement of how production is really going.
You have the drone flights with little ammount of Model 3, dates being pushed, people that worked in Tesla before with contacts saying is in low production stage, and Canada getting the version of China.

With that facts, we can say... Production is slow in Fremont.

You have the drone flights with little ammount of Model 3, dates being pushed, people that worked in Tesla before with contacts saying is in low production stage, and Canada getting the version of China.

With that facts, we can say... Production is slow in Fremont.
I think you’re just getting a little antsy 😅 it’ll come soon enough lol.