Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just woke up to horrible news
rwd, stealth grey etc -- order day 1/10
changed to April - May!
Your EDD missed the date (Feb 13) and the system will show a generic time frame as next update. It will be sooner! RWD is still showing Feb-March. Keep strong :)

That will happen to the next missed dates, even for the Feb 19-24 people if no building allocation by that day. Keep strong.

Your EDD missed the date (Feb 13) and the system will show a generic time frame as next update. It will be sooner! RWD is still showing Feb-March. Keep strong :)

That will happen to the next missed dates, even for the Feb 19-24 people if no building allocation by that day. Keep strong.
Please tell me your are right!!! this would be terrible -- only benefit is rates will be lower etc (assuming) but I can't wait that much longer

Got some good news this morning, and I'm really sorry to hear from everyone that is having their EDD windows pushed back. Delivery is scheduled for the 24th. Just a little more than a week to go.

Complete timeline so far:
Order Date: 1/10, Virginia, RWD, Stealth Grey, Black Interior, Photon Wheels, 1st EDD Update: 2/1-2/29, 2nd EDD Update: 2/11-2/25, Vin Assigned: 2/7, 3rd EDD Update: 2/23-3/1, 4th EDD Update 2/18 - 2/27, Delivery Scheduling Request 2/14, Delivery Scheduled 2/24!!!!!

Last edited:
Not a huge deal, but just got an update to the wife's order, 28 - 31 March. Seem like a small window, fairly far out.

I am taking this as a: the are going to try and squeeze us in before April. Sound about right?
There are so many windows that end March 31. Some are a month long like mine, some a two weeks and some are three days like yours. It’s so odd, but yea I think you’re right on the money. They’re planning on getting all the cars out before quarter end and squeeze out all the cars before April first for anyone that has that March window.

Reactions: K.I.T.T.23
Got some good news this morning, and I'm really sorry to hear from everyone that is having their EED windows pushed back. Delivery is scheduled for the 24th. Just a little more than a week to go.

Complete timeline so far:
Order Date: 1/10, Virginia, RWD, Stealth Grey, Black Interior, Photon Wheels, 1st EDD Update: 2/1-2/29, 2nd EDD Update: 2/11-2/25, Vin Assigned: 2/7, 3rd EDD Update: 2/23-3/1, 4th EDD Update 2/18 - 2/27, Delivery Scheduling Request 2/14, Delivery Scheduled 2/24!!!!!
Great to hear someone in VA has received a VIN/scheduled delivery! Gives me hope I may receive my VIN soon.

Reactions: EODPat