Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yea all delivery tasks are completed but financing information
Are you seeing something like this?
1707951770623.png

Reactions: Falcon73
it has Check back later
We'll notify you when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment.

I was "advised" not to enter the financial partner information yet until we had a vin or closer to real delivery date? even the SA said everything was good on my end. Is this not the case?

it has Check back later

I was "advised" not to enter the financial partner information yet until we had a vin or closer to real delivery date? even the SA said everything was good on my end. Is this not the case?
Honestly unsure, I didn’t go the financing route.

it has Check back later

From what I have heard you shouldn’t leave this section blank. Many advise to put cash and change it to finance before delivery. But that might just be a precaution and not a necessity, this is my first Tesla so I wouldn’t be able to tell you for sure.

My supposedly 2024 Model 3 floormats finally came from Temu. Will have 2 sets, if someone is in OC, Socal, let me know. Both Amazon and Temu listed for "Highland 2024" and both have all mats inc. trunk/frunk.

Just need my Model 3 to test fit. Come on VIN, text, email, any communication from Tesla. :(

Attachments

• IMG_7005.png
    IMG_7005.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 21
My supposedly 2024 Model 3 floormats finally came from Temu. Will have 2 sets, if someone is in OC, Socal, let me know. Both Amazon and Temu listed for "Highland 2024" and both have all mats inc. trunk/frunk.

Just need my Model 3 to test fit. Come on VIN, text, email, any communication from Tesla. :(
Why do you have 2 sets? I’m in San Diego, might be interested!

Reactions: Volcom
Nooo wayyy, im in atlanta too

it has Check back later

That may be the reason they pushed it back, because I am in Atlanta (same build, OD 2/2) and I filled out my financing info and my delivery is mar3-31st still.

She said that FSD transfer would likely only be honored past 3/31 if the full estimated delivery window was within Q1 AT THE TIME YOU ORDERED. So if you got a Mar-Apr delivery window at the time you ordered, then she's thinking the transfer won't be honored unless you actually take delivery by 3/31.

What sucks is I ordered 2/3 and have the email to prove it, though the app says my order date was 2/4. I could have sworn my EDD showed Feb-Mar in the app the day I ordered, but I can't prove it - I didn't take any screen shots. On 2/4, the day the FSD transfer was announced and the app *says* I ordered, my EDD range was Mar-Apr. So that may mean, unless they get their logistics worked out, that you only get FSD transfer on a new M3 if you ordered it before the FSD transfer was announced.

Today, I got an update with a window of 4/2-5/14, though I see others who ordered the same day as me getting EDDs before 3/31. So it's kinda wild that my ability to transfer FSD may also depend entirely on where I live. At this point, I'm leaning toward not taking delivery, and waiting until the next FSD transfer offer comes along. Don't know.

I ordered on 2/9 hoping to take advantage of FSD transfer. Delivery window was Mar-Apr until just now when I went back in and now says Apr-May. I have the screen shot but seems like it won’t matter. If I can’t transfer FSD, I will cancel and wait until EOY or next year. 😞 I’ll try to push them to add that - shouldn’t seem like it would be that big of a deal for them.

Reactions: Hoololly