Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated my interior last night from white to black, still AWD, was hoping it would change my EDD but it is still March 9-31.. hopefully it'll update lol. I at least see AWD Black interior being delivered.. I start a new job that isn't 100% remote soon so I really need a car and Tesla isn't making that easy!

Reactions: Falcon73
Updated my interior last night from white to black, still AWD, was hoping it would change my EDD but it is still March 9-31.. hopefully it'll update lol. I at least see AWD Black interior being delivered.. I start a new job that isn't 100% remote soon so I really need a car and Tesla isn't making that easy!

I hear yea, my son literally ganked my jeep wrangler and took it to college....
Left me driving my '94 ford bronco which is fine to drive once or twice week, but not as a daily driver for sure.
When my ED got switched to April-May, I freaked for sure because of that. I need a freaking car!

I've seen a lot of people ask about floor mats recently. Just FYI- I have been in contact with TAPTES about their Floor mats specifically for the Highland. They have been shipped to Amazon and should be in the Amazon inventory for sale next week.
I've read that the AWD comes with floor mats so I probably won't need this, but it's still good to know. Thanks!

Reactions: happyelegance
You might not get an update honestly, I know my order from 1/11 is still March 1st -31st and it has a black interior, and so do a lot of other people on the google sheet.

I know the white interiors have been an issue though, so hoping for the best for you!

You might not get an update honestly, I know my order from 1/11 is still March 1st -31st and it has a black interior, and so do a lot of other people on the google sheet.

I know the white interiors have been an issue though, so hoping for the best for you!
Usually the app will update when you get a date milestone (a day after). It will only update earlier if the car arrives earlier. You can call Tesla and see if the updates are already in the factory estimates but depends who answers is what they can see.

That is the way I noticed the app updates, if not their system will die with all of us updating the apps every hour and if they have a live call with the factory system.

Usually the app will update when you get a date milestone (a day after). It will only update earlier if the car arrives earlier. You can call Tesla and see if the updates are already in the factory estimates but depends who answers is what they can see.

That is the way I noticed the app updates, if not their system will die with all of us updating the apps every hour and if they have a live call with the factory system.
I’m sure their infrastructure is resilient enough to handle front end changes of dates lol. But, I am hoping for an earlier delivery being that I changed the config to a more common, seen delivered, configuration.

I just went to check the status of my order on the app, and it now says "Go to account." instead of showing my delivery steps. I click on the link and it takes me to the Tesla website, which sends me back to the app to complete delivery steps...

Have I been refreshing the app too much?😆

I just went to check the status of my order on the app, and it now says "Go to account." instead of showing my delivery steps. I click on the link and it takes me to the Tesla website, which sends me back to the app to complete delivery steps...

Have I been refreshing the app too much?😆
This just happened to me as well. I fixed it by turning off the phone completely, then rebooting. Also if you have Android phone, make sure app is updated to latest version. I have automatic update turned off because I have so many apps installed 😊

Reactions: MikeWithAnEV
Hopefully self corrects. Drove to Mt. Kisco on Sun and they made a point to verify proof of insurance for scheduled delivery. Delivery was initially for 2.25 but had to push it to 3.2 since I'll be out of town. Glad to have made the trip in person because the car would have been reassigned.
That was smart and hopefully your car holds. Today my advisor said my vin was reassigned but couldn’t give me a reason why. They are still looking into it. I had just completed my lease agreement and was 20 hrs from pickup. My new estimated delivery is Feb 21 - Feb 28 with no VIN.

So first time posting - ordered a new standard range Model 3 on Jan 11th. Received my VIN on Feb 12th, then scheduled delivery for this upcoming Monday, Feb 26th.

However, plot twist…. Today my advisor told me that my VIN got unassigned and “rerouted”. Seemed like there was nothing that could be done, but the app still shows my delivery scheduled for Monday (even though I don’t have a VIN assigned). I already had it tied to my insurance and plans to sell my current car with a great offer.

I have no clue what to do now and no clue if I’ll get my VIN back or a different VIN and still receive a car on Monday. Has anyone experienced this before??

Update!

The Tesla support team was able to reassign my original VIN, which is much appreciated and will not require me to redo insurance.

Now they just need to figure out if the logistics team will still be able to get the car here by Monday for the originally scheduled delivery. Fingers crossed 🤞

Long time watch first time poster. Own a used 2019 M3LR Blue for a couple years. Ordered 1-19 1st delivery time frame was February to March 2nd delivery time frame March 19th - 31st.

Attachments

• IMG_0427.jpeg
    IMG_0427.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 14