Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to bother you, how did you change your lease terms? Mine shows “approved and fixed with the old $4500 down” in my Tesla acc.There is no option to change it. Do I need to call someone in order to change?
Message your sales advisor. Mine made it so I had the option to change it. Just watch it closely after you change it. My pick up wasn't smooth and that might have contributed to it. I don't think their system liked the change!

I can't believe this! Ordered LR Blue/Black on 1/10 and my EDD changed this morning from 2/21-3/1 to April/May 2024!!!! This is terrible!
This is terrible. If I were you I'd call Tesla and complain that other people with later dates and similar specs are getting their cars. That's awful. I'm sorry for all the crap you are dealing with.

Attachments

• IMG_7881.jpeg
    IMG_7881.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 16
This is terrible. If I were you I'd call Tesla and complain that other people with later dates and similar specs are getting their cars. That's awful. I'm sorry for all the crap you are dealing with.

Thanks, happyelegance. I tried calling the local store and as I started to explain my issue the SA hung up on me so I'll drive down there and see what happens.

Reactions: happyelegance
Took delivery this morning! Has only been a few hours, but completely blown away by the car so far.

View attachment 1022183View attachment 1022184
Ah so they can deliver cars. I suspected that EPA thing was one or two SA's not knowing what they are talking about. Every single thing about Tesla is a hassle except for the cars (mostly) and the charging network (mostly).

Reactions: MNTonX