Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fremont appears to be struggling with the M3 refresh production in general. Teslike details on his patreon that production numbers are extremely low, to quote, "close to zero," and are about a quarter or less of what the M3 production numbers were last year at this time. They didn't even start production of '24 M3s until 2/6. So those Jan - Feb estimates were total bull, they weren't delivering any customers cars in January.

If you want to see further info, much more than I've detailed here, you can see more here: Troy Teslike | Patreon
This is incorrect, Troy. There were 2024 M3 AWD deliveries before 2/6.

I'm already driving a RWD Model 3, just that it's the 2019 version. I specifically waited until Feb 13 to order because I didn't want to take delivery of a new car during a Chicago March. If it takes until May before I get my 2024 LR AWD, so be it. I can tough it out in my "old" Tesla. But I suspect I'll get my new car in late April.

We just went from 6 to 18 AWD Received VINs in our spreadsheet in 3 days. I don't think we should panic just yet. The next few weeks is when most of us would get VINs assigned and cars would start getting delivered. Don't listen to the Nay sayers, guys. Just stay the course. If it goes beyond March for our early January orders then I'll start getting concerned.

It’s actually hilarious that so many people had EDD ranges that were basically all in March, and yet people are all in Full panic mode … on February 28th…
When the car was ordered it was a January-February. I was in a two window range in Feb and sudenly have to wait 6 weeks more. AWD.

For people with white seats that ordered when it was January-February and now latest EDD updates into May? Well I think it wr can enter in Panic Mode :)

When the car was ordered it was a January-February. I was in a two window range in Feb and sudenly have to wait 6 weeks more. AWD.

For people with white seats that ordered when it was January-February and now latest EDD updates into May? Well I think it wr can enter in Panic Mode :)
Sorry I definitely should have been more clear! Certain situations, like yours, I absolutely understand the panic and anger! I was talking more about the general panic haha

Reactions: happyelegance
Question on premium connectivity- mine just renewed for a year at $99. My lease is expiring and being extended while I wait for my new car ( 1/10, AWD/ White interior) that is coming who knows when ( current 3/9-3/31 EDD). Will Tesla transfer my paid for subscription to the new vehicle?
No, they will not. I’ve asked that very question. Fortunately my subscription renews in March and I will switch to month to month payment until my new car arrives.

Last edited:
My EDD is Mar 14 - 31 and my trade-in expires March 23 so I'm HOPING to take delivery on or before 😭
I had a trade-in expiring today and my delivery is not scheduled until Sunday. To my surprise, they automatically extended my trade-in date to the end of my delivery window. So you might get lucky!

Note: I did already have financing complete through Tesla and a $10k down payment transferred (although I know people say not to do it). Regardless that could have impacted the automatic extension.

Reactions: darkrai
My SA has yet to even speak to me lol
Yeah, I'm on my second SA. First one never called me back after I ordered the first car, and second one was super responsive before I ordered and now is ghosting me on the second car order.

I guess the only way to get any response out of them is to actually show up and get them in person.

Reactions: Javid010