Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD changed from Mar 13 - Mar 31 to Apr 23 - May 28. White interior, description of M3 ordered is in signature.

Will update spreadsheet.
EDD on my order, white interior went from 3/12-3/31 to 4/13-5/18. I need a vehicle mid March, so I bought an inventory MYP to do the FSD transfer. At this rate I will change my order and have a highland ludacris by the end of the year.

That is shocking! Keep us updated!
I ended up staying on hold, waiting for that person to answer me again.
They completely ignored my phone call and my call got sent up to Tesla Headquarters or something. (Idk, they were a higher up though) after 20 mins of my phone call continuously ringing to Miami Gardens location, the woman on the phone was extremely, extremely helpful. Turns out, my credit score was the reason they couldn’t honor a lower price. Not sure what I’ll be doing now, but I’ll figure it out. But she says all of the texts for some reason have been bouncing back and turns out Tesla had my number wrong?? Weird!! But she even saw herself that no one has reached out to me via the lease offer, and she didn't understand why. She contacted my sales advisor personally, so hopefully he will reach out soon explaining the offer more in depth.