Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MKB already posted his video, and they say there will be a 270mi RWD which will be the 45K. Then a larger battery RWD, small and large battery Dual motor, and small and large battery Tri Motor. TriMotor+large battery will be expensive I imagine
that dudes access is unreal. the best in the business for sure.
i like the look, will be interesting in 2 years what does their support infrastructure look and why wouldn't they have come out with this car first before the r1?
A relatives friend had an issue with his in North Carolina, they made him drive to Atlanta for service.

that dudes access is unreal. the best in the business for sure.
i like the look, will be interesting in 2 years what does their support infrastructure look and why wouldn't they have come out with this car first before the r1?
A relatives friend had an issue with his in North Carolina, they made him drive to Atlanta for service.
same reason Tesla came out with the expensive roadster and model S first. To make money from the rich people who could afford them at the inflated early adopter prices.

So the car just sits there until you pick up? Yeah when it comes to this car, I need words like “expedite” not “hold”
No not even. Basically I’m planning to be out of town next week, but the first day of my EDD is next Wednesday. So I asked them if they had any extra info to know if I can leave or not.

They basically said no, but what I could do is put a hold on my account, this would cause me to get skipped over for 14 days should they get a car that matches my config. Once the hold is over I would then be matched to the first available VIN that they receive that matches my config WHENEVER that ends up happening, could be right around the end of the hold could be a month later.

So their solution to me being worried that I would accidentally miss out on when my car would be available, is to miss out on my car ON PURPOSE. It seems like it’s just protection against your order being canceled, but it’s so stupid.

No not even. Basically I’m planning to be out of town next week, but the first day of my EDD is next Wednesday. So I asked them if they had any extra info to know if I can leave or not.

They basically said no, but what I could do is put a hold on my account, this would cause me to get skipped over for 14 days should they get a car that matches my config. Once the hold is over I would then be matched to the first available VIN that they receive that matches my config WHENEVER that ends up happening, could be right around the end of the hold could be a month later.

So their solution to me being worried that I would accidentally miss out on when my car would be available, is to miss out on my car ON PURPOSE. It seems like it’s just protection against your order being canceled, but it’s so stupid.
Wow that's the worst....

Reactions: Javid010

Oof yeah that’s too much risk with these delays. Lets hope it all works out smoothly

Reactions: Javid010