Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question—why get white seats and then cover them? If they are so easy to clean——- if you cover the perforations, will it void warranty of the seat cooling fan.
I heard nothing but good things from people with white seats like even the red wine test and yeah wouldn’t need them just was a thought.. but for the people that switch there orders for the black it would help them with their decision

Just came home.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 6.jpeg
    FullSizeRender 6.jpeg
    505.2 KB · Views: 17
  • FullSizeRender 5.jpeg
    FullSizeRender 5.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 9
  • FullSizeRender 4.jpeg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpeg
    842.7 KB · Views: 8
  • FullSizeRender 3.jpeg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpeg
    896.1 KB · Views: 7
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpeg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpeg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 10
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Just wanted to leave this here. IMO the rearview mirror benefits from a bezel. I did not think i’d use the one for the screen. The Spigen matte glass protector fits perfect on the monitor but the edges are not tapered, this little rim perfectly covers the spigen edge and is smaller than the actual screen bezel (black border within the glass of the screen).

Attachments

• IMG_6077.jpeg
    IMG_6077.jpeg
    603.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: NickA55
Has anyone looked into aftermarket floor liners for the Highland model? Having some trouble finding ones for our year model 3 on eBay and Amazon. Also has anyone found a good sun screen for the windshield? Is it the same size windshield as the outgoing model?
Tuxmat is the high end, won’t be available until late april at the earliest. TSLAUCAY on amazon has a set for 2024 Highland with a user who posted pics in their highland. $200 for all six mats looks like the max-spider material. mine will be here tuesday.

Reactions: StealthgreyM3
for those that know the finer details of leasing, or are leasing the 2024 model 3, how accurate is the advertised rate? What credit score qualifies for that amount? I’m not too worried about score, but this would be the only thing on my credit aside from credit cards, which ive heard makes a difference as well.

Just cancelled white seats.
Scab! 🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: zoomer0056