Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1027166
(Atlanta,GA) Requested an early pickup today instead of the 13th and it was granted.. I picked up my first tesla today and it feels awesome. Love everything about it. Also seen a few others that were long range at my delivery center. Its been a pleasure waiting with everyone, a true experience this was.. I’ll be looking out for you alls pictures for the next few weeks but my time here has concluded. Godspeed family
Congratulations! You've graduated. Now join the Alumni discussion room for post delivery stories - joke :). Enjoy!

My trade-in was supposed to expire at the start of my EDD, Mar 23, but I just checked, and it got extended to Mar 31st.
My trade in was set to expire on the 14th and I had heard from someone on this forum that they got extended. I reached out to my SA the other day and he said they cannot extend it. I see your post and go check the app and my trade in now expires on the 31st as well! Great news... Just need the car dammit!

Reactions: darkrai
My trade in was set to expire on the 14th and I had heard from someone on this forum that they got extended. I reached out to my SA the other day and he said they cannot extend it. I see your post and go check the app and my trade in now expires on the 31st as well! Great news... Just need the car dammit!
Mine also just got extend!

Weird issue I am running into is that my lease terms did expire, confirmed through messaging in the app, but my app still shows the lease terms as valid. The advisor is telling me I have to reapply in the app but since the original lease terms are still there it does not let me. Anyone else having this issue? I know people in this forum mentioned that when their financing terms expired they reapplied in the app now that they have VINs.

Reactions: darkrai and jjuice
I really hope your get your VIN catxi. I am proud of you for holding strong and staying with white interior. I couldn’t do it. Cool to see your EDD is still in March.
Thank you for the positive vibes!✨ I'm lucky enough to have a car to borrow for free so I was in no rush for the white interior. It just sucks paying for gas these past couple months when I could've gotten my EV already.

Mine also just got extend!

Weird issue I am running into is that my lease terms did expire, confirmed through messaging in the app, but my app still shows the lease terms as valid. The advisor is telling me I have to reapply in the app but since the original lease terms are still there it does not let me. Anyone else having this issue? I know people in this forum mentioned that when their financing terms expired they reapplied in the app now that they have VINs.
Update they had to refresh my app on their end, I could now apply again. All that work for them to hurt my credit twice lol.

Reactions: jjuice