Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My trade in was set to expire on the 14th and I had heard from someone on this forum that they got extended. I reached out to my SA the other day and he said they cannot extend it. I see your post and go check the app and my trade in now expires on the 31st as well! Great news... Just need the car dammit!
Yes, that is great! However I am 30 miles from the 1k limit so hope they deliver fast the car lol.

Hey guys, need some advice. I am set to pick up the car Thursday morning. I applied for the loan through Tesla directly over a week ago, but it shows "credit decision pending" still. I called Tesla customer service and they said they dont actually look at the loan application until you have a delivery scheduled. I told her I have the delivery scheduled for Thursday and she said I should see something today/tomorrow.... IDK it just seems odd. Everything Ive read says people get their results for the application back basically within a couple hours of doing it. Im worried it might delay pickup. I know it's not my credit, as my credit is fine. Just worried that it's lost somehow in their system.

Hey guys, need some advice. I am set to pick up the car Thursday morning. I applied for the loan through Tesla directly over a week ago, but it shows "credit decision pending" still. I called Tesla customer service and they said they dont actually look at the loan application until you have a delivery scheduled. I told her I have the delivery scheduled for Thursday and she said I should see something today/tomorrow.... IDK it just seems odd. Everything Ive read says people get their results for the application back basically within a couple hours of doing it. Im worried it might delay pickup. I know it's not my credit, as my credit is fine. Just worried that it's lost somehow in their system.
This is more like you need to trust them, or go to the delivery center tomorrow and check that out. You changed from cash to financing? Not like it matters, but they might have been dealing with lot of people credit applications due to the EOQ that a human have to take a look of the results and free them.

Mine took for ever... like two weeks (but I didnt have a delivery schedule) turns out they didnt like one of the documents I uploaded, but they didnt tell me. Once I upload a good document, was approved in minutes.

This is more like you need to trust them, or go to the delivery center tomorrow and check that out. You changed from cash to financing? Not like it matters, but they might have been dealing with lot of people credit applications due to the EOQ that a human have to take a look of the results and free them.
No never switched just applied from financing from the get go. Yeah Im thinking they might be backlogged since its the EOQ!

Anyone who has received your VIN, were you also using this method to see if it posted early on the website, and were you able to see it in the source code before you received it through the app?

Or is anyone who doesn't already have a VIN in the app able to see it in the source code?

Curious if that works, or if I'm wasting my time checking the source code a few times a day.

Reactions: Jaycha2