Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like the general public does not even care about what's going on here in this thread. There are much more important things going on in the world then a bunch of people complaining because we're impatient about our new cars. If anything, the general public will just call out this extremely first world problem of us waiting for our electric vehicles. Sure, there are legitimate complaints here and there, but really, its just a bunch of whining because we want something we can't have right now. Let's call it out as it is, folks.

Forums like this are made for this specific reason of people with the same interests loving/loathing over whatever is going on. The only shame that we might bring on is onto ourselves for complaining about being in such an entitled situation.

It's like if I were to start a public campaign because I've been on a waitlist for a Rolex for the past 2 years. That's not going to go over well with the general public.
Mark, you’re not wrong, especially about a campaign being fruitless and tone-deaf (not to put words in your mouth). However, most of our gripes are about false promises, missed deadlines and horrific communication. Not just slow delivery.

Last edited:
Is Polestar mocking Tesla hahaha!!! :)

1710389960881.png

• Funny
Reactions: evfangirl and catxi
Delivery set for this Friday. The excitement isn’t hitting for some reason 😅
I feel like id be the same. Im actually sort of over the car now. Seen too many videos, test drove way too many times and my last test drive was so underwhelming. I was starting to think this is such a waste of my energy and not worth the wait anymore.
The new headlights are starting to look boring too . It looks so standard compared to the old m3.

• Disagree
Reactions: xii_ and Vybz
I feel like id be the same. Im actually sort of over the car now. Seen too many videos, test drove way too many times and my last test drive was so underwhelming. I was starting to think this is such a waste of my energy and not worth the wait anymore.
The new headlights are starting to look boring too . It looks so standard compared to the old m3.
Sorry for the negativity everyone 😢
I'm still going to wait for my order.
I hope to get the same excitement as when I first saw the car when I get my delivery.

I hope to get the same excitement as when I first saw the car when I get my delivery.

Looks like our configs are close to being built (white interior). Where is your SC? Mine is Buena Park Tesla. Have a good feeling with the latest EDD. Can't wait to see drone video today.

Also, if you guys can wait. I'll have the OEM carpet mats, all weather floor mats, Tesla OEM console trays and mud guards and maybe some other stuff. Bought different sets to see which ones I prefer. Lol, all past return window, first Tesla, thought EDD was pretty much accurate. Tesla is not going to fool me next time.

Another data point.

Order Date: 1/10
Original EDD: Feb - Mar
Update 1: Feb 28 - Mar 28
Update 2: Feb 12 - Mar 11
No VIN

LR, Stealth Gray, 18" wheel, Black interior
Update 3: Feb 21 - Mar 20
Update 4 : Mar 10 - Mar 31

I guess its an improvement...3 weeks instead of 4
Update 5: Mar 24 - Mar 30

No VIN but Tesla vision accepted

@jjuice it should be soon for VA!
Update 6: Mar 18 - Mar 27

@jjuice the trucks are moving!

Reactions: Jaycha2
Day 52, today is the start of my delivery window. No VIN. Let’s see what happens… will I get pushed out day by day or pushed out weeks?

Order Date: 1/22
Original EDD: Feb - Mar
Update #1: Mar - Apr
Update #2: 2/2: Mar 13 - Mar 31
Update #3: 2/10: Mar 21 - 31
**Changed order on 3/2 from Blue Ext/White Int to White Ext/Black Int**
Update #4: 3/5: Mar 14 - 31

Long Range, White, Black Interior, EAP, 18” wheels. Taking delivery at the Oneida, NY delivery center.

Dear @catxi, you are doing so well - whatever feelings of frustration, disappointment, apathy, anger come it’s all good. Let it be but just don’t cancel in the spur of the moment because afterwords you’ll regret it. Especially that you’ve waited for 2 months already. Hang in there. Trust your first impression of the car - you loved it. 🤞🏽