Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I look at the order from the phone App (not via the Website), under the "Trade-In" area, below the "No Trade In" it also lists "FSD Capability Transfer from..." with my current car's VIN. If your App shows the FSD Transfer designator I would suspect it's hooked-up correctly on the back-end.
Just checked the app and it does show for the trade in. I see that the renewed offer will expire on 3/31, so I hope it doesn't take too much of a hit to renew for April.
1711369046345.png

Hey all! I have my delivery scheduled for Wednesday and there's a chance I can get it tomorrow (car is supposed to arrive to sc tomorrow at noon and my sa said they will try and get it ready for pickup that afternoon)!

I like the photon wheels and the extra range (1-2%) but I also love the look of the cover off. I ordered wheel cap inserts in the black/silver and also a set in matte black. For stealth grey exterior, what do you think would look best. Link to what I ordered: Amazon.com

Would love your input!

Question for the few that still have March EDD with white interiors. When you login to the Tesla website and select manage order. Are you still able to “Edit Design”? I know previously in this thread people had been saying once that option goes away you’re close to getting your order.

Hey all! I have my delivery scheduled for Wednesday and there's a chance I can get it tomorrow (car is supposed to arrive to sc tomorrow at noon and my sa said they will try and get it ready for pickup that afternoon)!

I like the photon wheels and the extra range (1-2%) but I also love the look of the cover off. I ordered wheel cap inserts in the black/silver and also a set in matte black. For stealth grey exterior, what do you think would look best. Link to what I ordered: Amazon.com

Would love your input!
I like black silver cuz it matches with the “T” on the hood.
I use black red on my 2020 M3, but I have Plasti dipped the hood and truck “T”s red as well.
Some times I use wheel covers on on side of the car, and caps on the other.
Bizness on the right party on the left!🤗

Question for the few that still have March EDD with white interiors. When you login to the Tesla website and select manage order. Are you still able to “Edit Design”? I know previously in this thread people had been saying once that option goes away you’re close to getting your order.
I can't edit the design. But I haven't been tracking that option, so I have no idea when it went away. OD 1/10, LR white/white/photon, EDD Mar 30-31.

Does that option just go away when you apply for financing/lock in your loan? I haven’t had the option to edit design since late February and my EDD is April 5th-May 10th.

Reactions: steffanv

Would love your input!
I cant say without seeing in the wheels in person. Picking my M3 up Friday and pulling those covers right off, lol.
Please let us know how they look and how they fit. I ordered the full center cap from teslaunch. I dont think im gonna love it but needed something.
Good luck with pickup!

I cant say without seeing in the wheels in person. Picking my M3 up Friday and pulling those covers right off, lol.
Please let us know how they look and how they fit. I ordered the full center cap from teslaunch. I dont think im gonna love it but needed something.
Good luck with pickup!
I like black silver cuz it matches with the “T” on the hood.
I use black red on my 2020 M3, but I have Plasti dipped the hood and truck “T”s red as well.
Some times I use wheel covers on on side of the car, and caps on the other.
Bizness on the right party on the left!🤗
Thanks for the input! I saw those on teslaunch but would have preferred the Tesla logo that's why I went with the center caps.

I can't wait to look at both. I like the silver too as that matches the T on the front but the matte is intriguing as their really isn't much chrome besides the Dual Motor, TESLA on the back and the T on the front.

Would love your input!
The range difference is 6% with covers on versus off.....confirmed in another post. It's fairly major. 18" to 19" is roughly 10% per the web site, and this sounds about right based on past tests. I have 19" on my current Model 3, will probably go to 18" on the new one, not willing to give up that much range.

i ordered ones with the tesla logo .. which have since disappeared from their site. And the tracking info is super sketchy. call it 50/50 that they actually show up. Ha
Thanks for the input! I saw those on teslaunch but would have preferred the Tesla logo that's why I went with the center caps.

I can't wait to look at both. I like the silver too as that matches the T on the front but the matte is intriguing as their really isn't much chrome besides the Dual Motor, TESLA on the back and the T on the front.

The range difference is 6% with covers on versus off.....confirmed in another post. It's fairly major. 18" to 19" is roughly 10% per the web site, and this sounds about right based on past tests. I have 19" on my current Model 3, will probably go to 18" on the new one, not willing to give up that much range.
I haven't seen anything about a range difference that drastic. I've only heard 1-2% and just watched a video from an earlier model 3 test that was less than 1% driving 50 miles or so. Link to confirmation regarding 6%? Range is really important as I drive a lot. Can be 200 miles/day.

I haven't seen anything about a range difference that drastic. I've only heard 1-2% and just watched a video from an earlier model 3 test that was less than 1% driving 50 miles or so. Link to confirmation regarding 6%? Range is really important as I drive a lot. Can be 200 miles/day.
There's been talk about it on the forums here. Which also has a link to a car and driver article. They say 3-4% highway loss.